**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank 5? 1st R5 5*.

Yet to beat LOL.
Half way exploring Act 5.4 (3 chapters left). So will get the generic awaken gem.

Who to rank 5? 1st R5 5*. 66 votes

Awaken Magik
21% 14 votes
Awaken Star Lord
19% 13 votes
Un-awaken Blade
30% 20 votes
Un-awaken iceman
3% 2 votes
Un-awaken Archangel
3% 2 votes
To be awaken - Dr Voodoo
3% 2 votes
Awaken Winter Soldier
1% 1 vote
6* Un-awaken Yondu
12% 8 votes
Wait for better choice - 5* Stark / 6* Domino (who knows, i may get them next month)
6% 4 votes

Comments

• Jing_Yik2017Jing_Yik2017 Posts: 86
    acp wrote: »
    Yondu is dope. Just dope. Balance of offence and utility. Just dope.

Agree. End match very fast, provided opponent can be bleed.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Love me some Yondu. Great on offense. Great on defense. Probably best heal blocker in the game. But I would say Blade. Eventually you will awaken him. And he’s still great even without it.
    Love me some Yondu. Great on offense. Great on defense. Probably best heal blocker in the game. But I would say Blade. Eventually you will awaken him. And he’s still great even without it.

Will definitely awake Blade with the AG after exploring Act 5, probably Aug/Sept.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I say, wait until your next 6*, as they may provide you more use and longevity in the game.
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    That's a tough fight between Blade and Yondu since he's a 6* but mostly because even at R1 that 6* will be in your top 4, especially if they aren't all awakened.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    @OneManArmy couldn't agree with you more. I have a maxed 4 star blade with a signature of around 70. He's a good champ on his own but he's really nothing special without those synergies. I do not have Ghost Rider or Stark Spidey so he's really not nearly as useful. Without danger sense and/or that extra damage boost, he's just not as God tier.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Iceman and Yondu are so good right out of the box, no synergies required.
    edited August 2018
    Now I have harder choices.... i pulled a 5* medusa about 2 weeks ago and i have a cosmic awakening stone for her....

So i filtered down my options:

Complete ACT 5, Awaken and R5 Blade for LOL,and get the 4 T2A. Then only R5 Medusa
    R4 Medusa - and wait for 1.5 months to collect T2A to R5 her. But i may not be able to do LOL with her (feeling Blade with danger sense will be better, unit wise)