**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need confirmation on possible buff to Cyclops

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★
xqsinobrc0qo.png
Ok so as you can tell Kabam fixed it to where critical hits would be shown through blocks.
Which champion can do this? Cyclops.
Would this be considered a buff for Cyclops, since his abilities have always stated this, but it has never worked?
Preferably a dev answer.

Comments

• Options
    RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    He was able to crit through the block. This change is to have the display call out the critical hit on screen.
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    This is not a 'buff'. This will simply display the critical as the critical it is. Nothing has been changed with the champion.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Are you going to create a thread for every line in the release notes?
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Did Cyclops every really crit through blocks? I always found that I was much better off firing my special when they weren't blocking because it does way more damage. Guess this ability of his never seemed that good to me.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    This is just visual, he always critter through block
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Can Cyclops only crit through block once his combo requirement has been met when awakened, or can he crit at any time?
  • Options
    He was able to crit through the block. This change is to have the display call out the critical hit on screen.

This is correct. And it's not just Cyclops (New Xavier School), but also Yondu, Elektra, and Corvus Glaive.

To be clear, this is not a Buff or Change to any Champion, but just to the functionality so it's easier to see when you've achieved a Critical Hit.
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Is he still effective in war?