**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red Skull error! Illogical, Impossible!

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★
As you may have seen Red Skulls in-game appearance. Well he has the cosmic cube, which is an infinity stone. This can not possibly work in any way shape or form.
Why?
In MARVEL, Infinity stones from different realms cannot coincide in the same realm. It is not physically possible.
Why? Say you use the Death stone in MCOC. That is from the battlerealm. Then take the infinity stone that Red Skull technically has possession of. The Space stone from the ninth realm. Put those two in the same place and the bearer disintegrates. This happens to Thanos in the comics, now, either this area was not explored, or I just exploited future mcoc plans.

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Not to mention the fact that he is a tech champ... I mean come on... he used the exact same serum as Captain America.
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    Also, no way Hulk ever loses a fight to Howard the Duck. Fix it Kabam. #logic
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    Well, I meant it as a joke...because pointing out logical flaws in any comic book scenario is just an exercise in ridiculousness.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I'm not sure I see the point of this. Loki and Vision both possess the Mind Stone in this game and everything seems fine.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Here is another flaw, surely magneto would be able to just destroy characters like iron man, but to make it work in the game he can’t, the game is t a direct duplicate of comics
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    After all its a Merchandising game to Promote movies 'n stuff.
    Don' t be too uneasy bout plotholes
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,732 ★★★★★
    Also, no way Hulk ever loses a fight to Howard the Duck. Fix it Kabam. #logic

It's the Marvel universe. I'm going to have to disagree With you.

If you are talking about the game, you are wrong.
    The game doesn't happen in the marvel universe, therefore it has its own laws and its own logic.
    They adapt characters from the marvel universe, and some powers as well with some modificafions. So, red skull is fine as it is, since he doesn't need to be equal to the marv universe version
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Not to mention the fact that he is a tech champ... I mean come on... he used the exact same serum as Captain America.
    He’s tech for sure? That got confirmed?

I remember his old concept had him stealing an IM suit, but is that still how it is?
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Your life is sad...
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i dont know about marvel stories and stuff, but with or without the gem, he will surrender to the contest like all and be wrecked by antman
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Nobody complained about MCU Vision or BP with the Infinity Claw in the cutscenes in that one event. Why is this different?
  • coolbotdog_p00p122coolbotdog_p00p122 Posts: 69
    edited August 2018
    As you may have seen Red Skulls in-game appearance. Well he has the cosmic cube, which is an infinity stone. This can not possibly work in any way shape or form.
    Why?
    In MARVEL, Infinity stones from different realms cannot coincide in the same realm. It is not physically possible.
    Why? Say you use the Death stone in MCOC. That is from the battlerealm. Then take the infinity stone that Red Skull technically has possession of. The Space stone from the ninth realm. Put those two in the same place and the bearer disintegrates. This happens to Thanos in the comics, now, either this area was not explored, or I just exploited future mcoc plans.

1. Hes a tech champ cuz he put the cosmic cube in his suit made from tech 2. the cosmic cube isn't an infinity stone they only made it one in the movies

edit: I explained the reason hes a tech champ cuz I saw someone say something about it
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Why?

The Cosmic Cube is not an Infinity Stone. It looks like the MCU's Tesseract but they're not the same:

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Cube