**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best way to get Tier 4 Class Catalyst?

I have a couple of 4* 4/40 champs, and i fel i need to rank them up in order to progress in the game, But i’m halvung trouble getting the catalyst needed. What are your best tips on getting Tier 4 class catalysts?

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Join an alliance which does map 3/4. For me, i can handle map 4 with 4* 4/40s so it shouldn't be that hard. With the new peak milestones, you won't be tempted to waste glory on gold crystals or anything else mid AQ week, so when you get the peak milestone glory, buy glory or greater glory crystals which give 3600 t4cc shards and 7200 t4cc shards respectively(random class). Also the alliance you join should be reaching the 10-15mil peak milestone. I get close to 2k glory per AQ week
  • Options
    GonzzaGonzza Posts: 62
    Join an alliance which does map 3/4. For me, i can handle map 4 with 4* 4/40s so it shouldn't be that hard. With the new peak milestones, you won't be tempted to waste glory on gold crystals or anything else mid AQ week, so when you get the peak milestone glory, buy glory or greater glory crystals which give 3600 t4cc shards and 7200 t4cc shards respectively(random class). Also the alliance you join should be reaching the 10-15mil peak milestone. I get close to 2k glory per AQ week

So the best way is to Use glory and buy the crystals?
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Best way is a map5 alliance if you have the roster. Map5 crystals give T4cc fragments and sometimes a full T4cc