**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Possible option to help fix AW spam

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★
First I want to say, if you don't have anything productive to say, then move along.
Ok I realise this may or may not be added to the champion wish log, but here you go.
By adding a champion that uses at least 75% projectiles for all of their attacks you can fix AW spam. Make each of these projectiles cause a permanent armor break when hitting against blocks (Up to 25), decreasing armor rating by 25%. Upon successful hits decrease ability accuracy (Up to 25), decreasing ability accuracy by 25%. This champ would also crit through blocks. After 150 hits (100 when duped) medium attack 2 and light attack 5 would be unlockable. Not to mention bleed, and incinerate in close proximity.
Now to how it could possibly end AW spam (Or make it worse) this champ already would be highly powerful, but say if this champ was placed on defense. People would rely on evade and auto block champs for offense. Now this champ would also be amazing for offense as well. So everyone would have to seriously strategize for this champion. They could be on offense or defense. The Holy trinity would be nearly non-existent. There would be more placement diversity. There are the ups and downs, but I believe a champ like this, could solve AW.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    What is AW spam?
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    What is AW spam?

Spamming the toughest defenders every where

Oooooohhhhhhhh I see. Trying to win a war with good defenders. Sorry about that, I read your posts saying spam....
  • Options
    What is AW spam?

Oooooohhhhhhhh I see. Trying to win a war with good defenders. Sorry about that, I read your posts saying spam....

I know I could've used better words, but it sounded like more people would click on this with different words. I was wrong.

If you want people to notice and contribute-
    1. Don't start off with "if you don't have anything nice to say, move on". 100% guaranteed to invite negativity.
    2. Organize your thoughts better. Your post is all over the place and difficult to understand.
    3. These types of post generally will never gain traction just FYI.
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    m6dtfe9fotpv.jpg
  • Options
    What is AW spam?

I know I could've used better words, but it sounded like more people would click on this with different words. I was wrong.

If you want people to notice and contribute-
    1. Don't start off with "if you don't have anything nice to say, move on". 100% guaranteed to invite negativity.
    2. Organize your thoughts better. Your post is all over the place and difficult to understand.
    3. These types of post generally will never gain traction just FYI.

Yeah I was going back and adding things over and over lol
    Do you think i should just reupload this thread and make it more understandable? I could also tag a moderator to fix it for clarity I guess...

@Kabam Zibiit

Probably not worth it