**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to link my Kabam account with my e-mail account?

m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
edited July 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello,

I created second account in MCoC in the end of 2017. I use it to help me in AW/AQ because I couldn't always rely on my alliance members. But I still prefer to play with my main account. I didn't even care about saving my progression on the 2nd account but I got there some nice champs such as SW duped, SM SE, GR, Medusa, etc and I spend quite a lot of time to play on that account.

Today I wanted to save my progress on that account so I created Kabam ID and would like to link it to new gmail account I created today as well but I couldn't do it. When I try to linked kabam's account with gmail the game just created whole new, empty account :O How am I suppose to do that?

I just wanna switch between my two accounts using my gmail's accounts because it doesn't require to type the password over and over.

PS. When I click on Login Option and then on button called Sign in with Kabam and choose Forgot Password's option I have to put gmail's account, the one I wanna link to my kabam's account. And after clicking on Send Reset Code button I receive it on that e-mail. But when I wanna log in the the game using the same gmail's account I use for recovering my password I log in to new account. No logic for me.

Comments

• FaixanFaixan Posts: 1
    How can I link with Gmail account? I have kabam account and same Gmail account but can't link

• Hey Faixan, instructions to help you link your game progress to Google Play can be found in THIS article.

If you require further assistance with this process, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team. You can contact them by clicking HERE.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to contact our Support Team from within the game, simply click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.