**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it illegal or wrong if I switch to a different alliance for a while then go back to my starting?

In just wondering if this is alright or not. I'm not trying to cheat or anything, I'm just wondering.

Comments

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    How would it possibly be illegal?
  • Options
    1TapTakeANap1TapTakeANap Posts: 60
    Imo, its like a sports team , if your ally thinks you arent performing theyd boot you , so if theyre holding you back I see no wrong in leaving.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Better to check if it’s against tos and get ridiculed than do it and get banned
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Yes. You will get 1 year in Federal MCoC Penitentiary.
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    edited July 2018
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Yes. You will get 1 year in Federal MCoC Penitentiary.

Then i best better tape the soap to my body for a safe shower lmao
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    You're fine to Alliance hop but it can affect your rewards so try not to bounce too much.

And don't drop the soap. ;)
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    You're fine to Alliance hop but it can affect your rewards so try not to bounce too much.

And don't drop the soap. ;)

Have you ever tried.to hold onto the soap in a shower that stuff is slippery

Cant be slippery if its taped to your hand haha
  • Options
    Hey Escape2794, I just wanted to clarify that it's not a violation of our Terms of Service to leave an Alliance and move back to it again. If you're ever worried that doing something may be against our Terms of Service, you should review them at the link below.

https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service.html#tab-en

Hopefully this addresses any concerns you may have had about changing your Alliance. Since this discussion has started to go off-topic, I'll go ahead and close it.
This discussion has been closed.