**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What 5* to rank 4? All unduped

What 5* to rank 4? All unduped 82 votes

Ghost rider
42%
thetaman23DrZolaDarkZenTheManMythLegendTrimbobJadedBuckeyeKPsunnykpZzyzxGuyAlpha07KozelDarkHENRIQUE_FORTEJim0172SpiderCoolsStrRasiloverMatix0Stagedear85PolarisCVshadow_lurker22 35 votes
Archangel
19%
buffajrDrownedGodJCPer14ShaheerFIazKayne34HendrossDuke_Silver_fr3do_Kabam PorkchopKabilatJohn757TinoMiaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgProf_SpoodermannDisgruntled_User_123ToJustice 16 votes
Killmonger
34%
Golden_GuardianHaji_SaabCapWW2dangerbluvg2782Mets17Foxhero007nameplasJohnyzeroZzzDean9300450Mr_OaktownDOKTOROKTOPUSGreifmaster911Ethans8279Jdub1250BahamutVenturaQuatre_1988TheMightyC 28 votes
Dr voodoo
3%
SpeedbumpAvengers320RandimDude01 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    BoogerPresleyBoogerPresley Posts: 75
    Pretty close between gr and aa.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Killmonger
    I was gonna be like None!!! they’re all unduped, but the I saw killimonger
  • Options
    BoogerPresleyBoogerPresley Posts: 75
    I feel like killmonger needs the synergy from winter soldier to be effective with true strike ....am I missing something else
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Ghost rider
    Nope...killmonger gets true strike when he hits opponents recovering from a special..he can do this unduped...his synergy with ws gives him a chance to gain true strike with intercepts as well..
    As far as ranking them is concerned..gr and killmonger both are great..gr has a lot of utility with power drain and that regen of his is an amazing ability and not mention his synergy with blade..killmonger on the other hand has true strike and those indestructible charges after sp2 along with a massively destructive sp3 single use..it's a tough call bud
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    GR if you'll be using him with blade, if not KM
  • Options
    ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Killmonger
    I like killmonger, he got potential, and not much people have him right now, but I think he is god tier material.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Killmonger
    Zzz wrote: »
    I like killmonger, he got potential, and not much people have him right now, but I think he is god tier material.

I like @Zzz he got grammars lol
  • Options
    ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Killmonger
    @Mitchell35 my bad :D
  • Options
    binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    edited July 2018
    I don't know why everyone praising Ghost rider.He is not that great considering other Good mystic champs in the game.( Magik , Voodoo,sw),Rank up killmonger or AA bro
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Ghost rider
    binrak wrote: »
    I don't know why everyone praising Ghost rider.He is not that great considering other Good mystic champs in the game.( Magik , Voodoo,sw),Rank up killmonger or AA bro

Lol someone else who doesn't know how to use ghostrider
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

To be fair, GR only shines with blade. Without him, his judgements are far too unreliable. If you use him with blade though, he's one of the most sustainable champs in the game
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Ghost rider

To be fair, GR only shines with blade. Without him, his judgements are far too unreliable. If you use him with blade though, he's one of the most sustainable champs in the game

I don't have blade and use him all the time he is my mvp no blade needed