**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2 weird bugs from Arena

So i was grinding in Basic arena for Hulk And found 2 wery weird bugs...
1. Played with Sentry against sentinel, he wasnt awakened but most likely He had synergy with someone i cant remember (je started the fight with "science research" text on the screen. The problem Is, after i received an sp3 from him (droped from 70% to 20% health) after the animation my healt get right back Up. (Same thing that Dr. Octopus And Nebula had few months back)
2.I played with Ghost Rider against Cap. Marvel And parried one of her attacks, the Word 'parry' showd Up, but Cap. Marvel was NOT stunned. She had 1 judgement on her, but i doubt thats the source of this problem.
Pls look into this thanks.

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    1. No idea.
    2. What was your GR's health, it could be the assassin mastery reducing your ability accuracy.
  • Options
    RedEightRedEight Posts: 43
    I cant remember, but most likely it was low, So IT could have been masteries, thanks for clarification
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Your first question is a bit unclear. I'm just confirming what you meant.

1) who wasn't awakened? Sentinel or sentry? If sentry was awakened, then it may be this that's causing the heal up:

Signature Ability: Molecular Reformation – Reality Warps persist from fight to fight and Sentry has a chance to gain Indestructible when he loses a Combo.

When Sentry loses his Combo, he has a 100% chance to become Indestructible for 0.3 seconds per Reality Warp. Indestructible doesn’t trigger if Sentry is afflicted with a Debuff.At the start of a fight, if Health is above 0%, Reality Warps persist with Sentry from the previous fight.

If your combo was more than 10 when sentinel's sp3 activated, it could be this^^, though highly unlikely. Because if he did go indestructible, he shouldn't lose health at all, instead of taking damage then healing it.

2) if there's science research, then it's synergy with one of these guys:

Void, Ant-Man, Electro: Science Research – Unique Synergy

Sentinel: Reduce the duration of the target’s Debuff effects by 50% when facing a target of the Science Class.

Was void/antman/electro on the same team as sentinel?
  • Options
    RedEightRedEight Posts: 43
    I think electro was, And My Sentry Is awakened, but Sentinel was not, Sentry did not activated indestructible he actually Lost heath the IT came right Back, i dunno what it was, but i thing the sinergy Is irrelevant in this case