**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Punisher 2099 is he bugged?

Why he can’t heal block Mephisto when that ones go below 30% health. Also I notice he does heal block only when the opponent regents first time during a fight aka wolverine or x 23 but after he doesn’t apply heal block anymore even he has enough battery charges to do so, I am missing smith or what

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Mephisto regen isn't a regen buff. Therefore Punisher ability does not trigger
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    As for wolverine and x23 you have to keep the batter above a certain number to heal block ik pretty sure
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,343 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    As for wolverine and x23 you have to keep the batter above a certain number to heal block ik pretty sure

Actually, @Taiphoon_zero that does sound like a bug with X-23. P2099's abilities specifically state that the Heal Block will be reapplied if the opponent is still actively regenerating and P2099 has sufficient battery charge to do so. You should give Kabam some more details:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/61843/forum-bug-report-template#latest

As regards Mephisto, he has a regeneration like Green Goblin's; and neither triggers P2099's ability because there is no buff. Oddly they don't even have a Passive effect visible (GG had his Madness counters, though). The same should be true of Sabretooth and Old Man Logan; but I can't state that's the case from experience; and they do have visible passive effects.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    You have to keep pun99 battery high enough to consistently apply heal block. If it's below 50 (I think) he doesn't have enough battery to heal block.