**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for relaxed Map3 ally

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a new relaxed, yet somewhat focused alliance to improve my progression. Some infos about me:
- Germany based (CEST/UTC+2)
- Language German or English
- passionate mcoc player, but there are also other things in life ;)
- usually able to do 2-3 rounds per day, sometimes less due to job and private appointments
- it shouldn't be a problem when I'm off once in a while for a few days because I'm away/short in time
- solid player, not the best one for sure, but can handle most of the fights
- have been doing map2 with consistent wins from my side regularly, but doing map 2 2-4 times a week doesn't provide me with the progression opportunities I need to continue improving my roster at a satisfying pace
- I'll usually bring a team of 5/50 duped Rogue, 4/40 duped AA, 4/40 unduped Killmonger, might bring in a (soon 4/40, later on 5/50) duped Void, 4/40 unduped Medusa, 4/40 duped Stark Spidey, 4/40 duped Iceman, ...
- currently not sooo interested in AW, as my roster still isn't that big and I often need my champs for quests/arena grinding. But that may change as my roster grows
- willing to spend appropiate donations if needed
- Line available

If interested in letting me join your ally to make progress together, contact me here or in-game (same username)

Comments

• Options
    HuckBryHuckBry Posts: 15
    What's your LINE ID? Find me Huckbry is mine let's talk
  • Options
    DSALVATOREDSALVATORE Posts: 51
    I am looking to have u in my alliance.. our alliances is devilz Inc. msg me in line at I'd - su132raj
  • Options
    Add me on line ZwobniarLSD
  • Options
    KefyemKefyem Posts: 59
    Hi ! We are an organized and friendly team of summoners looking for someone like you to join us. We are Silver 2 alliance curently doing AQ map 4. We run AW back to back with AQ. I have added you in game - Sgt Narcotic
    xjnbd5ndbu7x.png