**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

More gold!

ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
They really should make a gold realm once a week instead of collector free for all. Have different difficulties up to uncollected and even make it so your only allowed to 100% one difficulty. the one you started.

Comments

• Options
    Hey Buttehrs,

I have moved this to the correct part of the forums for you ,that way the right people can see your post.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I’m down... free for all should be removed regardless just in case the gold-hating-gremlins strike again
  • Options
    GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    Yeah I definitely agree. I shouldn't have to wait well over a month just to level up 1 or 2 champs. It's such a slow progression rate in terms of levelling when you don't have the free time for arena.
  • Options
    GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    GSTAR21 wrote: »
    Yeah I definitely agree. I shouldn't have to wait well over a month just to level up 1 or 2 champs. It's such a slow progression rate in terms of levelling when you don't have the free time for arena.

If.youndont have time to earn things do you actually deserve them? I'd say no

Arena grinding is such a chore that many people can't fit into their daily routine. However, if say the uncollected monthly event awarded way more gold then I would be able to level up more characters and enjoy the game more. And who are you to choose who deserves what rewards? Would you really be against Kabam adding a way to earn a decent amount of gold that didn't involve sacrificing half your day?
  • Options
    Gold Realms would be nice, bout to rank up my 5* gg and thats gonna pretty much use up all of my gold.