**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Retiring?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

CapWW2 wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/U_VunYwkHf8

He is my other favority one and retired too.

You know what did it for him???? 15.0 AW changes and the start of non skill AW play.

When can you make your one of those videos?

2kbrt5mwy6gz.jpeg
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★

You know what did it for him???? 15.0 AW changes and the start of non skill AW play.

When you do yours I will make mine.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

He ain't the one complaining about the game.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

At 4.25 he says hes stepping away because he fell out of love for the game. Not for to much content which is your original post is about. You are doing yourself no favors here.
  • Options
    I do not know why instead of having a smart conversation these forums are infestated with haters.

Gentlemans if you dont like the thread don not comment. You have a CHOICE right? It is pretty ironic to bash me for not making choices when you are unable to make one yourself.

Again do not comment if you hate the topic so much. You can disagree. But you are being very disrespectful.

Thanks
  • Options

He ain't the one complaining about the game.

Of course. He quit already.
  • Options
    I do not know why instead of having a smart conversation these forums are infestated with haters.

Gentlemans if you dont like the thread don not comment. You have a CHOICE right? It is pretty ironic to bash me for not making choices when you are unable to make one yourself.

Again do not comment if you hate the topic so much. You can disagree. But you are being very disrespectful.

Thanks

So now u complain about having an opposition
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

At 4.25 he says hes stepping away because he fell out of love for the game. Not for to much content which is your original post is about. You are doing yourself no favors here.

If you watch the video fully he said he want to keep playing but 15.0 AW map changes reaffirmed his decision of just quitting. I thought you were done with this thread. Welcome back 😂
  • Options

Thanks

You have a CHOICE right
  • Options

Thanks

You have a CHOICE right

Yeah and I chose to argue with you
  • Options

Thanks

You have a CHOICE right

Thank you. It is a blessing. Tell me why if the game is doing amazing why so many people complain or retire or rage quit or just pissed.
  • Options

Thanks

You have a CHOICE right

Thank you. It is a blessing. Tell me why if the game is doing amazing why so many people complain or retire or rage quit or just pissed.

Didn't say it was amazing I'm saying the amount of content is not the issue
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Waiting for the mods to shut this thread down.
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Waiting for the mods to shut this thread down.

IKR. Maybe they can code it so less content shows up on his screen and this can go away.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

If you watch the video fully he said he want to keep playing but 15.0 AW map changes reaffirmed his decision of just quitting. I thought you were done with this thread. Welcome back 😂

Just looked and this video was January of this year. Can You please find some more relevant material? 15.0 was forever ago and has nothing to do with what you posted. Again, please provide some data on this statement-

Thanks

You have a CHOICE right

Where do you get "so many" from? Please enlighten me.
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Damn I think my last post was too long and it got completely ignored
    Lemme trim it down lol
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    I did that and still cannot manage all the content. My point is that you should not try to join 1Loki or 0Loki to be able to compete and have fun.

You should not have to compromise your real life to be able to play.

You don't need to manage all the content to compete and have fun.

I don't know about you, but I'm perfectly able to enjoy playing the game at a more casual level. Having fun shouldn't be tied purely to just being able to finish everything and then receive every reward under the sun and get everything you want, because then the "fun" that you are thinking of today will just become normal tomorrow, and then you'll be wanting more. If not you, then someone else will end up here complaining about how hard the game is, or maybe even how boring the game is. And if I wasn't having fun or even just enjoying the game, then I'd honestly consider quitting.

If you're talking about how you shouldn't need to drop down to "compete," well you need to take a good luck at what level you're deciding to compete at. I know that it doesn't matter how hard I try, there is no way I can be competing with master alliances or members in those alliances, it's just out of my reach, even if I dedicate every single moment of every single day to the game. I can't compete at that level, and so I choose not to, and you need to choose what level you play at with respect to the amount of time you can put into this game.

One more thing that you need to consider is that if you lower the difficulties, or the costs to run the game, that would just lead to a huge drop in competition. You're going to end up with a lot of people at the top of the game looking at all these little gremlins suddenly getting a boost in their profiles, and receiving the same rewards and unbalancing the game. Then, when everyone can basically progress at the same level through solo play, the only thing separating people is the Alliance rewards, and you've already mentioned how much you hate alliance events. People who dedicate a lot of time deserve a lot more rewards than people who can't.

Also, compromise your real life to be able to play? I don't know about you, but I think that playing the game every now and then for my enjoyment doesn't compromise my real life.

• Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i'll ask you again lord of the truth

why you care so much about other people? adn why you think that only you is right about "too much content" ??
  • Options
    Because quality is better than quantity.

Because more time in the game does not necessarily equals to more money made by kabam.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

Because more time in the game does not necessarily equals to more money made by kabam.

So you're saying that people are quitting the game because there's too much content, and the only concrete 'example' of this you can come up with after two days of arguing is from January, and it's someone quitting because of AW changes?
    Good job, Cap. Good job.
  • Options
    Snizzbar wrote: »

So you're saying that people are quitting the game because there's too much content, and the only concrete 'example' of this you can come up with after two days of arguing is from January, and it's someone quitting because of AW changes?
    Good job, Cap. Good job.

Lol you can be blind to the fact that since the AW maps changed and specially this year more people keep retiting or leaving.

Again I want the game to succed but the whales wont be there forever to support the big mayority of the players who are F2P so semi F2P.

What is wrong with asking more Quality less Quantity?
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Surprised this hasnt been shut down yet lol
  • Options
    arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Guys, you should not have joined the conversation but let Cap and GW debate it out. The thread would never end though.
  • Options
    arsjum wrote: »
    Guys, you should not have joined the conversation but let Cap and GW debate it out. The thread would never end though.

Totally I like to speak to kabam’s people so we can find out a solution on why the game is heading the way it is.