**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

have i made a mistake?

about a year ago i finished act 5 100% got a skill rank up gem, a skill awakening gem, managed to get 12 skill cats.
i waited so long for blade to show up. i grew tired so....... masacre shows up i awaken him and brought him to R3 and im hesitant to bring him up to R4.
have i made a mistake?
i feel like masacre is very under-rated. i ofcourse have all the other losers that make up his synergies.
not sure if this was a smart decision.
your input will make me feel some what better.

Comments

• Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    No massacre is a beast.
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    edited July 2018
    Not at all massacre is awesome I would although consider him lower than blade or gwenpool for that matter but still he is a badass champion..
    You did not make a mistake...
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    I would awaken my Masacre over Blade.
  • RedBaron99RedBaron99 Posts: 45
    The amount of debuffs Massacre can apply also makes him a real menace with certain talents.

I'd still take Blade any day for the regen, but that's because I am constantly taking a lot of damage from lag and poorly designed game updates content working as intended and playing badly.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Blade gets more from an awakening gem but Masacre is pretty cool and fun. You can either stack incinerates and spam L1 to refresh them and put a disorient debuff on them, or you can incinerate them and use a L2 against their block for massive damage. He’s not god tier but he’s fun and deals good damage