**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A question to all the elders bane ?

Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
How much units needed to explore the collector's chapter. I beat everything else this is the last chapter for 100. I have
6* cable
6* iron fist
5* 4/55
blade
iceman
nebula
4* 5/50
Medusa
sparky
gr
AA
magik
void
SW
GP
Quake
Wolverine

Comments

• Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    zero units
  • Options
    Kayne34Kayne34 Posts: 71
    If you have no revives I would assume 1 or 2 team revives a run to get through the collector.
  • Options
    Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    Collector may cost you few units, and you need energy refills and health potions.
    [Assumptions: No lagging, Skilled player ]
  • Options
    CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    From my experience the collector himself takes a team revive or two to beat. I would count on that for each run. It is just one of those things in the game but doesn’t matter who you have or how skilled you are
  • Options
    Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    that 6* iron fist will be useless
  • Options
    Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    but you'll need a few team revives
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Several team revives as was stated. If you.re skilled enough, you might get away with a good amount of saved single revives as well.

Don’t go overboard on healing yourself up far when reviving, once he gets a combo in, he rips you to shreads either way.
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Honestly not sure how many paths you have left...if you have 6 left it will cost you with that team roughly and I mean roughly 4 revives per path left to complete
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    If you play really well and keep starting over if you make a mistake then 0 units. If you are an alright player who makes a small mistake most fights and in a rush then one team revive per time will easily sort him.

First time (with worst champs took me 6 4* champs to kill him). Last time i took him down with 2 5* champs and 1 death.

Best of luck
  • Options
    Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    You’ve got to pay the collector. Used 1500 units to 100% him and I have 5* rank 4 champs but no sparky.
  • Options
    Thank you all
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Maybe 500 units with that team.by the way for the collector fight Vision, hulk, thor or Spark with miles for longer stuns works wonders.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Save up lvl 1 revives from 22h solo events so you won't have to spend too many units. I finished 5 runs of 5.2.6 one go using 1 lvl 2 team revive and 3-4 lvl 1 revives for each run. Duped Hulk was the MVP for the Collector fight as he dealt massive damage at low health.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Finished up that damn collector yesterday to finally 100% act 5, took on average 1 team revive per run using a mix of
    4/55
    Iceman (sig100)
    Hyperion (unduped)
    Rulk (unduped)

5/50
    DD Classic (sig99)
    Spark (sig39)
    Cap IW (sig59)

Hyperion was MVP for the portion of the fight without unblockable specials,
    DD was MVP after they became unblockable.
    longest hit streak was with DD at 72 hits
  • Options
    Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    You’ve got to pay the collector. Used 1500 units to 100% him and I have
  • Options
    Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Damn I did it with all 4* 5/50 at that time! With that roster will be a walk in the park!
    This is how I did it :neutral:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9awx-KMcDng
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I have 4 paths left on the collector and my last run cost me 400 units with 5/50s.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone it's done now😊😊😊w9ipkj7bd5nr.jpg