**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Great About The August Calendar

Good news for the players about all the goodies in August, but instead of giving us t2 alphas, how about some 5* champs worthy of getting ranked up? Most recently I’ve spun 3 5* Vultures in a row... a statistical anomaly to be sure... but I’m tired of doing arenas constantly for shards only to yield useless champs. I’m tired of saving for featured 5*’s only to dupe my hulkbuster... I’m tired of getting nothing worthwhile in return for my effort in your game.

I wonder what the percentage are of drops for god tier champs in 5* drops. For that matter, why does it seems like a large percentage of the players that I know wind up with a 6* king groot or Jane foster, who are nothing champs.

Stop pandering to the whales and make this game fair for everyone. This doesn’t even include the other widely discussed problems in the game, where players have had to use potions and units because you can’t fix a parry problem.

Most of us are willing to spend money net of the game... I have spent more than my fair share but that will be greatly reduced in the weeks and months ahead. I have been playing for over two years and I’ve had it

Comments

• Options
    1TapTakeANap1TapTakeANap Posts: 60
    There are over 100 champs in the basic pool which would mean under 1% to pull any champ.

And no , luck is apart of the game , theres been people who have pulled the full trinity in their first seven 5* pulls . The game would be stupid if everyone had the best champs .

I suggest waiting for the new feature 5* crystal which will have over 50% chance to pull a decent champ.

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,448 ★★★★★
    Ben5757 wrote: »
    Good news for the players about all the goodies in August, but instead of giving us t2 alphas, how about some 5* champs worthy of getting ranked up? Most recently I’ve spun 3 5* Vultures in a row... a statistical anomaly to be sure... but I’m tired of doing arenas constantly for shards only to yield useless champs. I’m tired of saving for featured 5*’s only to dupe my hulkbuster... I’m tired of getting nothing worthwhile in return for my effort in your game.

I wonder what the percentage are of drops for god tier champs in 5* drops. For that matter, why does it seems like a large percentage of the players that I know wind up with a 6* king groot or Jane foster, who are nothing champs.

Stop pandering to the whales and make this game fair for everyone. This doesn’t even include the other widely discussed problems in the game, where players have had to use potions and units because you can’t fix a parry problem.

Most of us are willing to spend money net of the game... I have spent more than my fair share but that will be greatly reduced in the weeks and months ahead. I have been playing for over two years and I’ve had it

God or trash is determined by us as a community. Kabam doesnt design champs to these standards. We collectively decide that when they come out. Vulture isnt a bad pull.
  • Options
    Ben5757Ben5757 Posts: 20
    Hey KD hows it going?
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    If you wanna sell 5*s, and then if your account gets hacked, say bye bye to every champion you have.