**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

30 minutes aq timers ???

Ususre how many feel about this subject so decided to create a vote how many of you summoners would like to see 30 min aq timers permanently ?

30 minutes aq timers ??? 17 votes

Yes - this would give us more time to grind arenas without been called out to move in aq. Or give us more time to do the story quest we just never have time for ??
88%
Vossler77Priest64Winner12344321DOKTOROKTOPUSMcfly89HoneymonsterThecrusher_9756StrBahamutJohnitrousSCP1504AnthinhoCaptain_COCtosk7X_Factor_Agent 15 votes
No - we like the 1hr timers and they should remain
11%
AddyosDropfaith 2 votes
Undecided- I just can’t make up my mind
0%

Comments

• StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Yes - this would give us more time to grind arenas without been called out to move in aq. Or give us more time to do the story quest we just never have time for ??
    Time and pressure. I hope they do this during dungeons otherwise we will see even more people cracking under pressure.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Kabam says that they won’t change it to 30 minutes because it so of cause stress. I’ve literally never seen anyone agree.
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Kabam says that they won’t change it to 30 minutes because it so of cause stress. I’ve literally never seen anyone agree.

I believe the 1hr timers cause stress lol. With an active alliance 30 min timers are so cool makes life on the team easier. It’s already a 5 day event that requires 30 people 24 on map 5 if your skilled. To be active pretty much constantly totally disregarding people work commitments people’s family life and social life. It’s only a few map crystals and glory. Wouldn’t hurt anyone and I could see it making so many more happy but I could be so wrong so here was the vote :)