**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T4basic sold for t5basic

GmonkeyGmonkey Posts: 2,476 ★★★★★
How many t5basic shards is 1 t4basic worth I saw the announcement but not the value. Anyone or a moderator know?

Comments

• Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Rest assured that it won’t be worth it.
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    I am predicting 2x the conversion of a T3 to T4 or 360 T5b shards.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Probably some 2-300. Won't be anything that will be worth
  • Options
    battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    think like t2a. I will guess 125. You should truly have the lowest of expectations here.
  • Options
    battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Here in lies the problem with making it a significant amount of shards.

You can "farm" a t4 (470 shards at a time in expert for 28 energy) for roughly 918 units. Teams with r4s r5s can do this on auto fight. While exhausting and grinding (what isn't in the game) this is one outcome .... without financial constraints.... that is truly going to give an advantage.

If the trade in value is 125 t5 shards .... the cost to "farm" a t5 is roughly 330k units. If it is 300 t5 shards the cost is 127k units. (Cost will go down 20% if there is a 6 for 5 sale)

while these unit totals seem outlandish I guarantee the tippy top whales will be trying to do this. If you have seen crystal openings you know that there has been public crystal openings well over 150K units..... weekly.....

While this may be cute and all for us to finish off a t5. This is opening the door for the whaliest of whales to have unlimited t5s.

You heard it here first.... watch the leaderboard on the solo event "event quest completion" -- there is one on now, who knows maybe the whaliest of whales has started.
  • Options
    bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Conversion rate for T3b to T4b is 0.5% (0.005). If the same holds true here, you'll receive 225 T5b shards.

Since its a higher rarity though I wouldn't be surprised to see that go down
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Snake_Eyes wrote: »
    Some stupid low amount I’m sure of. Probably 125 t5b. SMH it should be 900 each imo

Lmao no thanks. They would get farmed so hard
  • Options
    IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 257 ★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Snake_Eyes wrote: »
    Some stupid low amount I’m sure of. Probably 125 t5b. SMH it should be 900 each imo

Lmao no thanks. They would get farmed so hard

yeah that would be so terrible why give more to the players