**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Domino In AW "Power Shield" Node ...

I've been dealing with a duped 4* Domino in AW node 35 - "Power Shield" and I'm confused ...

My Ally is actually in AW T2 and after a Starlord SA 2, domino only reduced her health in a 10%, How's possible if special attacks in that node deal 400% more damage? She should have been destroyed after a SL SA2 with 30 hit combo.

Maybe I'm losing something ...

Comments

• Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Either hit crit? AFAIK, the node is also heavily armored, so even with the special boost, a non-crit is not that strong.
  • Options
    Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Afaik that node has been bugged since its introduction, whith character sometimes dealing barely normal damage on their specials. I had Sparky fully boosted hit for 20k on sp2 for 2 seasons, to the point i posted here with no replies.
    At today, most of times it seems to be working, but it still breaks time to time seems.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Maybe the decreased ability accuracy affected the node itself?
  • Options
    KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92
    The thing is that any other Champion
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Either hit crit? AFAIK, the node is also heavily armored, so even with the special boost, a non-crit is not that strong.

The thing is that with any other champion SL SA2 always had been enough to defeat anyone ...
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    I faced a r4 5* there last war and it was an easy solo with Magik. Faced on in the current war and got crushed by non-stop critical failure. Block break needs to be fixed asap.
  • Options
    KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92
    Raganator wrote: »
    I faced a r4 5* there last war and it was an easy solo with Magik. Faced on in the current war and got crushed by non-stop critical failure. Block break needs to be fixed asap.

Last war a team mate faced a 5* Domino with his 5* R5 hyperion, he said that after a SA3 with 3 furies ... Hyperion dealt almost nothing damage ...
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Kyrkant wrote: »
    The thing is that any other Champion
    Amonthir wrote: »

The thing is that with any other champion SL SA2 always had been enough to defeat anyone ...

Have you had this happen vs any other node with +66% or higher armor, and without either part of the L2 critting?