**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Request: write locked awakened abilities in plain english

hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
Masacre's awakened ability (which is locked for me) currently states "Masacre feels very strongly about what he's doing. Everyone should have a job they love right?"

What does that even mean? It doesn't explain at all what it does. How would I ever know whether to use an awakening gem on him if the ability is so cryptic? There's a bunch of champs like that whose locked awaken ability just makes no sense, and once you awaken them, it turns to plain english. Why can't we see the ability so we know what we're getting into

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I guess you could just use the search bar and find out. The information is very easy to find.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    You can check his ability on the others profile
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    That's not the point. Why does it have to be so complicated and obscured in game? I don't want to look for other Masacre profiles. I have no idea how.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I mean every champion is like that in the game. That's how the game works. But if you really must know, read up here

https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-masacre/

edited July 2018
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    I mean every champion is like that in the game. That's how the game works. But if you really must know, read up here

https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-masacre/

I understand that's how they are. I'm asking why does it have to be this way? Kabam has the information, just put it in game instead of making us go find the info.

Also, thank you for the link. I never even knew they had those
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    I agree, the information should be readily available. There's no reason why we need to jump through hoops to learn what his awakened ability is. There's no purpose that I can think of.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Kabam might assume everyone that plays the game reads the forums. How else would you explain them never sending out in game messages about the beta test and overheating issues?
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    laughing emoji
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    It’s cryptic because it’s supposed to be secret until you unlock it
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

It's supposed to be *unusable* until I unlock it. Not secret. Because apparently there are blog posts with the awakened ability detailed. So this reply is wrong.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    hurricant wrote: »
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

It's supposed to be *unusable* until I unlock it. Not secret. Because apparently there are blog posts with the awakened ability detailed. So this reply is wrong.

I love you too. Just trying to help
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    There should be preview of signature ability at 1 or 99 or 200