**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Featured 5 Star

IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
Hey all, so at the end of august i will have 30k 5 star shards , i currently have 12 5 stars with my only good 4 being stark spidey, ghostrider, sentinel and hela. Do you guys think i should buy two featured or 3 basic?

Featured 5 Star 55 votes

Go for featured why not
65%
thetaman23EvilEmpireTimone147mum_m2Hort4Ace_03NikoBravo2darkfirenameplasBapoiLt_Magnum_1JonibärchenDTMelodicMetalTheMarauder53Kil63SassyMastyAustin555555PureRage13John757shadow_lurker22 36 votes
Go basic keep building roaster
34%
Swe_wolfisArrssspayebuduSpeedbumpZzyzxGuyShadeZeroDOKTOROKTOPUSKennadoTr_jorge_89JC__GRINDER_crystaldsmithAvengers320Voltolosbpunk88Lightingrod7KaboomMiikey_Chaos_Kret00ne_1 19 votes

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Only 4/12 of your champs are good? Lol.
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Only 4/12 of your champs are good? Lol.

i mean i just got starky and hela, the others are the likes of loki , spidergwen, sim iron man etc etc , no dupes
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    Go for featured why not
    buy 1 featured and 1 normal?
    DarkQuake wrote: »
    buy 1 featured and 1 normal?

hmm yes maybe, "perfectly balanced as all thing should be"
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It really just depends on who you want. If you really want the new champs or some of those older basics in the featured and can handle getting IP or Colossus, do a featured. If you want someone like Blade to fill out your trinity or champs not in the featured like Medusa, Void, Gulk, or Killmonger do basics.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Go for featured why not
    Loki is underrated
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    It really just depends on who you want. If you really want the new champs or some of those older basics in the featured and can handle getting IP or Colossus, do a featured. If you want someone like Blade to fill out your trinity or champs not in the featured like Medusa, Void, Gulk, or Killmonger do basics.

thanks man
    John757 wrote: »
    Loki is underrated

i agree i used his 4 star version to beat act 5 ultron for initial clear only to get his 5 star version from rewards lol
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    Go for featured why not
    After shitting on the new featured 5 star I pulled some great champs from it. I pulled some pretty bad ones too.

It's a massive **** shoot. I'd buy just 1 and see how it goes.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Go with the basic and continue to build. GR, Spark, and Sentinel are great starting points. Plus, you can only get Blade from the basic. Gotta try for the trinity.
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    All depends on the champ and if they are good duped or unduped.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Go for featured why not
    Of all the months we've had this has been the best (new) featured we have had. While half the pulls are very bad, the second half has some of the best champs in the game within their respective class
    Decided to go for a basic if anyone wanted to know , wasn't disappointed lyboh5y8b1hm.jpeg
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    IsThisLoss wrote: »
    Decided to go for a basic if anyone wanted to know , wasn't disappointed lyboh5y8b1hm.jpeg

Knew it would be worth it Loss
    Also good pull
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    15K shards is a rip off now with such a large pool.
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Go for featured why not
    went featured for the first time. Pulled Ultron. I'm happy with it.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Go for featured why not
    There are some extremely powerful champs in featured. Domino, Massacre, Corvis, and CAIW can get you through a lot of content. Hyperion, AA are in there too.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Go for featured why not
    Really doesn’t matter, it’s all luck anyways.