**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for an active alliance.!

olwg3up4swp4.png let me know by sending a ing request, Thank you 😊

Comments

• Options
    HuckBryHuckBry Posts: 15
    Couldn't find you in game, do you have LINE? Find me Huckbry let's talk
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    We are silver 1. Map 44433. 3 bg clears. 3 bg war. SA weekly. No event mins and low donations. Pushing for Gold this season. Need a good account like yours to round us out and fill a dead spot.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
    b_dizzle_01 line
  • Options
    We want ONLY ACTIVE PLAYERS above lvl 50 with at least 11 4* champs rank 4 lvl 40 or 5* champs rank 2 lvl 35 OR HIGHER (to be locked in AQ and AW).

We do 3 wars per week (Season Rank- Gold3) and 5 AQ per series, map 4.4.4.3.2.

Weekly SA above 265k without stress.
    Almost all Alliance Milestone Events 100% (except PVP).

Line account mandatory for communication.
    Alliance tag: TNTRO
    For more info add me on Line App:
    Cross_Hawk
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    8m / Gold 3 Alliance running 55333 We also run all wars.

You must have LINE and communicate...

If you can survive a route on your own in war and have or want map5 experience, I am interested - look me up on LINE matwylde
    or alliance The Defiant Defenders [-TDD-] Also feel free to send a request to join.
    or ign
    Archdemon_

We're laid back enough but expect the usual minimum contribution to Completion 15k. Treasury requirements until we move up to higher level alliance quests are set at 12k Bc / 54k Gold / 5.5k Loyalty.
  • Options
    WEXPF is our alliance tag.

We currently have 25 players, but are having problems with availability. Please feel free to message me on Line or in Game

TigersBlood435 on both. We are gold 3 from past two season, run map 5x3, then two map 3s until we have players enough to run 5x5. We are very active on line.

Looking forward to hearing from you! WeaponXForce is on the rise!
  • Options
    I think i have a home for you. Message me on line ZwobniarLSD
  • Options
    ras96stras96st Posts: 23
    edited August 2018
    Laid back but active alliance running AQ 35533 (to keep donations down) and AW ~twice a week. Donations are 54k/12k/5k gold/chips/loyalty. Silver 2 last season.

Minimum Requirements
    Level 50 / 200k PI / Line id

Contact me on line if interested. Id ras96st.
  • Options
    Hey bro... Check on alliance- agents of asgard, tag- wnm
    If you are still available and want to join, we would love to have you onboard...

Contact @ line id- utpal219273