**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 4 !!!

NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 β˜…β˜…β˜…
FINALLY !!! After MONTHS of grinding i GOT IT 100% ! i awakened my Hype with the 4* gem and hes AMAZING !!! CONGRATULATIONS to anyone who has Act 4 100% !!! I'm glad its over and I'll NEVER have to go back !!! Can i get a HALLELUJAH !?!?!?!?!?!?!? πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Β«1

Comments

• IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 β˜…β˜…
    i duped my hype 2 days ago from a premium lol
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 β˜…β˜…β˜…

πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ Ive waited to dupe him for 10 months ! LoL congratulations fr tho !
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288 β˜…
    Congrats... sorry you used your awakening on Hyperion though
    Maidril wrote: Β»
    Congrats... sorry you used your awakening on Hyperion though

Why sorry ? He's worth it compared to every other garbage champ i got LoL
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288 β˜…
    His awakened ability doesn’t really add as much value as some other champs’. But it’s good that you think it’s worth it!
    Maidril wrote: Β»
    His awakened ability doesn’t really add as much value as some other champs’. But it’s good that you think it’s worth it!

Thanks for the positive vibes bro ! Wish I had a better chance to use it on tbh tho LoL πŸ˜‚ but as far as cosmic it was him or Medusa (who i dont have) πŸ˜‚
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hey buddy I finished A4 Exploration today as well!!! I pulled a 4* wolvie from the 4*! Used the gem on my 4* Masacre. N also duped my 5* voodoo!!!!! 😁 Was a heck of a grind!
    I mean R5'd my 4* duped voodoo haha I don't have a 5* voodoo :(
    Ahitlaw wrote: Β»

Awesome bro !!!! I awakened 4* Hype took 5* Luke to r3 and pulled 4* AntMan with a 5* BP dupe 😭 hes my 8th Skill pull ! I've opened 16 5*s !
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Reminds me of when I Grinded to Awaken Vision and Duped him a week later from PHC. Lol.
    Namelez wrote: Β»

Awesome bro !!!! I awakened 4* Hype took 5* Luke to r3 and pulled 4* AntMan with a 5* BP dupe 😭 hes my 8th Skill pull ! I've opened 16 5*s !

5*Bp dupe does great bleed tho! I got lucky with my 5* skill and got gwenpool but it's taking forever to get my last t4 skill catalyst to take her to R3..antman isn't a terrible defender if ya got the dupe! I'm so jealous of Hyperion :( especially cuz my wife pulled him the other from a premium
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats OP. Hyp comes in handy. I used him for Chapter 3 of RTTL, and still use him on my Attack Team.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats @Namelez!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2018
    I used it on Star-Lord ;)

So, what is next? RoL? Act 5 or RttL?
    I'm just doing login due to overheating problems (just change battery yesterday).
  • AMJDarkholmeAMJDarkholme Posts: 30 β˜…
    Congrats! Always a nice feeling when we can make progress in the game! Keep pushing forward! :)
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I duped mine yesterday from a PHC. the second time :smiley:

@Namelez HALLELUJAH! :smile:
    I`ll give another HALLELUJAH in a few days when i`ll finish exploring act 4 myself. Got 5.4.3 and 5.4.4 left

If you think 4* duped Hype is amazing, good luck on getting a 5* duped one. You won't want to use anyone else ever again :wink:
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    good job!

5*Bp dupe does great bleed tho! I got lucky with my 5* skill and got gwenpool but it's taking forever to get my last t4 skill catalyst to take her to R3..antman isn't a terrible defender if ya got the dupe! I'm so jealous of Hyperion :( especially cuz my wife pulled him the other from a premium

I got GwenPool at r3 rn LoL missing 2 t4skill and she'll be r4 that's why I didn't want BP πŸ˜‚

I'm just doing login due to overheating problems (just change battery yesterday).

Maybe ROL and RTTL chapter 4 since I'm already Uncollected

Reminds me of when I Grinded to Awaken Vision and Duped him a week later from PHC. Lol.

he was my first 4 star for beating act 3 and i just got his 3rd dupe from a crystal from the weekly gmc lol

go for rol, super easy especially with all the easy counters for him nowadays, i used doctor strange back in the day and only attacked when he had fate seal fun times lol
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Respect. :)
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hyperion is worth the gem.

Respect. :)

Thanks bro ! And respect to u too πŸ˜‰
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 β˜…β˜…

Not as bad when i grinded to awaken IM only to fully dupe him from a 4* crystal πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 β˜…β˜…
    Difference duped/unduped is day and night. Stacking furies to 8-9 is almost impossible unduped, but easy duped. Power gain becomes a real pain in def when duped (at high sig lvl it is almost constant) while it is really easily manageable when unduped.

Don't get me wrong, he is really good unduped, but a (post 12.0) god duped.

Only cosmic I'd awaken over him is Medusa.
    Hallelujah! And it’s about damn time am I right?

Yessir !!!