Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

19.1.0 for iOS sound issue

Don’t know if it’s been reported or if it’s just me, but I play the game with no sounds and I n my phone (iPhone X) I can still hear a hiss sound from the speakers, even when the game is in the background and the sound on the iPhone is in the lowest position. Rebooted the iPhone a couple of times and the hiss is still there

Comments

• Options
    HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    That would be the sound of your phone overheating and slowly dying.

But all jokes aside, is it an in game sound? I can't think of any part of the game where I've heard a hiss sound as part of the music or effects
  • Options
    RafaelRafael Posts: 7
    No, this isn’t an in game sound... sounds like amplified (badly, btw) sound. You know, when you turn the volume all the way up and the speakers output that hiss noise?

I don’t discard it being a source of heat and battery drain.

The in game music and sfx are already awful, now I can’t even let it running in the background (it only stops when the game is idle in the background for a long time or when I put it out of its misery)
  • Options
    HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    I'd suggest taking it to the store and having it checked out @Rafael
  • Options
    RafaelRafael Posts: 7
    I don’t think it’s a problem with the phone, it happens only with mcoc, tested with most of the games and apps I have installed.

It’s a very discreet sound, my family had to lift the bottom speaker close to the ear so they could hear.
  • Options
    AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    hey what is your solution for this ?? it just happen to me today. no sound at all only on MCOC.