**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SUGGESTION: ACTUALLY OFFER SUPPORT

Since this is the suggestions and request section, I have a suggestion/request: ACTUALLY OFFER SUPPORT FOR YOUR PLAYER BASE. I understand that when we agree to the terms of service we give away all of our rights essentially, but to say that the lack of support or information that we are given is shameful would be a gross understatement. My best officer has just received a ban for "violation of terms of service" for the second time, this time 1 month, and wants to quit the game. I have contacted support as the leader of my alliance and he himself contacted support and we both received the usual responses: "This matter is being investigated." and eventually "this matter has been closed." I have NO REASON to believe that he has violated terms of service in any way and if YOU over at KABAM do believe he has violated terms in some way shape or form why will no one tell us HOW terms were violated? You are a game that is associated with one of the BIGGEST franchises in the world, and we as loyal fans have invested our time and money for YEARS. Do we not at least deserve some details as to what we have done wrong before we are condemned to a 1 month ban?!? I'm sure nothing will come of this post except maybe it will get deleted and I will get banned from forums but I have to express my disgust. If you read all of the 1 star reviews in the GOOGLE play store most of them say how KABAM's support is pretty much non existent. Since support is no help at all this is my only avenue left. I have experienced the lack of support myself on multiple occasions including the time when we did not receive our bonus for battlegroup clear in WAR and were robbed of a victory. It's no wonder this game has dropped from #3 grossing mobile game down to the 30s and 40s since July 4th. You are going to lose more and more players if you do not improve, but you've already made your millions so I am sure that you do not care at this point.

Comments

• Booterz92Booterz92 Posts: 9
    Couldn’t agree more ...it’s mind boggling the way the do business 0 communication whatsoever just unbelievable
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

I'm sorry you are disappointed, but we cannot discuss actions taken against accounts with third parties so support cannot answer your questions as to why your friend was banned.
This discussion has been closed.