**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Up Advice. Rank 4 and 5 5* Champs

rmy7aovu73pm.jpg

Hi all,

I'll keep this short and sweet, since I had already typed one post out and then my browser crashed on me haha.

Basically, I just finished an initial clear of act 5 and now have 8 tier 2 alpha catalysts on hand. I want to 100% explore act 5 and do an easy path in LoL. I'm going to take one champ to rank 5, and one to rank 4 and would like any advice or opinions that anybody has to offer.

I am torn between taking Iceman or Gwenpool to rank 5, and Angela, Quake, or my duped Wasp to rank 4. I also have an unawakened Star-Lord that I could awaken and rank up once 100% exploration of act 5 is finished.

Thanks for all who take time to respond to this. The poll options will only be for rank 4 choices, but I would appreciate recommendations on who to rank 5 in the comments.

Rank Up Advice. Rank 4 and 5 5* Champs 17 votes

Angela to 4/55
17%
buttersMarvel2289Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 3 votes
Quake to 4/55
11%
AspareRockypantherx 2 votes
Awakened Wasp to 4/55
35%
TheDonutShopdfmoore26John757jlamadisonshadow_lurker22MrVamps07 6 votes
Star-Lord to 4/55 if I choose to use generic ag on him
23%
rnr87Scøøby_DøøDuke_SilverTheDarkSN 4 votes
Other/wait
11%
Kabam PorkchopTivjyot 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Star-Lord to 4/55 if I choose to use generic ag on him
    For your initial LoL run I would say gp would be your better option I heard of ppl using her for there first run.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Having 8 t2a won’t let you do a rankup for 5 and 4 though.
  • Options
    The_DutchmanThe_Dutchman Posts: 43
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Having 8 t2a won’t let you do a rankup for 5 and 4 though.

I'm close to forming my 9th and I'll get another one at the end of the month for a total of 10. Still a few weeks off from that point, but yeah.