**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Nerf uncollected adaptoid!

Comments

• skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Nerf the master level as well. And red skull. Both are way harder than normal master levels. Seems kabam are ramping up the difficulty again and players cannot keep up. Wouldn't be the first time they have made event bosses to hard then had to admit they got it wrong and nerfed them
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Heimdall can be easily downed with an AA, just make sure to evade that initial L2 and keep him at L1.
    Adaptoid sucks, very true, but he can be taken down with a multitude of champs as well, I used Magik and her L3 on him. Went down pretty quick.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    6a3jmgrne5zp.jpeg
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Jiren1234_ wrote: »
    I’ve beat the uncollected monthly quest a bunch of times with 4*. I have really bad 5* luck so I rely on my 4*. There’s no need to make fun.
    @Jiren1234_
    wait...u beat uncolected monthly but CANT get ronan?

hes in REALM of LEGENDS, that content is EASY to beat.
  • Jiren1234_Jiren1234_ Posts: 129
    Wow it’s possible with the 2* version? Looks like it took a long time but I’ll give it a try. How did you fight? Start off with a parry then chain the sp1?
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Does no one have Morning Star? Cuz a SP2 on 5 souls solves this issue in no time. Gets rid of regen, unstoppable, physical resistance, etc and ends him in one go.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i didn't see anybody complaining that the last month was SUPER easy
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Please add more harder content in Uncollected ... part of the fun is figuring out how to counter said content... it's what Uncollected is for.

#BuffUncollectedAdaptoid

Agreed. Personally, I like that they've ramped up the difficulty of uncollected. It is intended to be the hardest solo content on a monthly basis. Walking through for rewards is just not fun. I like when Kabam comes up with challenges that make players adapt, use unique champs, think of synergies, etc. I also like that Grounded has finally taken a stand against Kabam.

• I'm with Original poster, this adaptoid is way to overpowered! This is ridiculous! Nerf that mothervigor Kabam
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Patrick227 wrote: »
    I'm with Original poster, this adaptoid is way to overpowered! This is ridiculous! Nerf that mothervigor Kabam

Except he just created another thread showing how he beat the adaptoid. So perhaps that argument now fails.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    Anyone else have an issue whenever the adaptoid fires off his S1 there is a slight freeze/lag. It happens 99% of the time and I can't evade because of it. My swipe back doesn't register. I can swipe back all fight just fine, except when he fires S1. Mostly happens when I am close to him. If I manage to doge back before he fires to give me a little more room, I can evade then.
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    I USED A 3* RONAN..
    LOL
    LEARN TO PLAY
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    He is a money grabbing fight for people who don’t have a Ronan or magik. Even my 4* 5/50 blade can’t our damage vigor.

Have Medusa? He’s a robot so she shuts him down.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    i've solod him with medusa void and starky. can do it with ronan or nebs as well.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    Anyone else have an issue whenever the adaptoid fires off his S1 there is a slight freeze/lag. It happens 99% of the time and I can't evade because of it. My swipe back doesn't register. I can swipe back all fight just fine, except when he fires S1. Mostly happens when I am close to him. If I manage to doge back before he fires to give me a little more room, I can evade then.

Lag just before specials is nothing new and it definitely messes with my timing here and there. It’s been a problem for over 3 years.

And yeah... Ronan works great vs his adaptoid
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    MEDUSA FTW!
  • Wouldn't be cool if for once people ask for help before hating?
    PS: Ronan can also stun permanently Red Skull.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    I’ve beat the uncollected monthly quest a bunch of times with 4*. I have really bad 5* luck so I rely on my 4*. There’s no need to make fun.
    @Jiren1234_
    wait...u beat uncolected monthly but CANT get ronan?

hes in REALM of LEGENDS, that content is EASY to beat.

TBF, Ronan needs his awakening before he gets the extra stun time, which would have to come from a gem or LoL. But that's what a 2/3* is for!
    Or Mordo, DV, Magik, Void, Guilly, Synergized Blade, Nebula, Medusa, MS, even She-Hulk awoken can reduce his ability chances, Vision, etc. Loki can probably steal the regens, SW can nullify, DS can counterspell, Juggs/Hood/TJF can stagger the regen/Unstoppable.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    Soloed with 5/50 Medusa
    Not hard at all 45a0b4t0d1su.png