**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Venom Trailer

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/xLCn88bfW1o
New Venom Trailer. Thoughts? I know I can't wait.

Comments

• Riggs_97Riggs_97 Posts: 111
    The hype is real. Hopefully they'll release a new Venom or maybe even buff the original.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I think anything with Tom Hardy in is epic, such a top actor.

I just hope he isn’t too “good” as Venom is a bad guy, if that makes sense
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

He's great. I've seen a number of his Movies.
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    We gone see RIOT enter the contest .. remember my words.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★

Venom is probably the most conflicted dude in Marvel actually...
    Constantly fighting with himself over what the right thing is.
    But from what I’ve seen in trailers, they did a good job nailing the conflict between Eddie and the symbiote (all I hate is that lady calling it a sym-Bye-oohte)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I think the last part about him eating the dudes face off is a little much tbh...otherwise looks cool
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    ruining venom in movies part 2, the hype is real
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Que the comments where everyone moans that Spider-Man isn’t in the movie
    Why couldn't Carnage or Anti-Venom be the antagonists instead of the 5 other symbiotes? (It also irritates me that they call them Symb-eye-otes)

If anything the story will be him hunting the other symbiotes hopefully get to see hybrid, scream anti venom carnage toxin and all the others

You need to watch Peaky Blinders if you haven’t seen it before, he’s epic in that.

Couple older ones too, British ones, will try remember the names, but he’s a top actor even before he was a main film dude.
    Found it @GroundedWisdom this is great!

20irtq74ayb5.png
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    Sad part is without spiderman this movie is gonna suck. Bottom line. You really can't do venom without spidey. And SONY is trying to milk something they have no business doing even the average movie goer by now know if it isnt official MCU its worthless.
    Jestress wrote: »
    I'm sorry but this movie looks like it's going to be a complete bomb.

Shame for Tom Hardy, he'll regret this one.

@Jestress I love your reasoning for that , oh wait, you don’t have anything as to why you think it will bomb?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

You need to watch Peaky Blinders if you haven’t seen it before, he’s epic in that.

Couple older ones too, British ones, will try remember the names, but he’s a top actor even before he was a main film dude.

Watch Legend if you haven’t. He’s brilliant in that with both his lead roles
    Bronson is underrated.
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    ...garbage...
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    GD!!!

Makes me remember why I love Venom so much as a character.

He's not a villain or a hero. He's justice.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Brock.jpg
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I think it looks cool. But the DC movies usually look good in the trailers and we know how those always turn out... except Wonder Woman.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Why couldn't Carnage or Anti-Venom be the antagonists instead of the 5 other symbiotes? (It also irritates me that they call them Symb-eye-otes)

If anything the story will be him hunting the other symbiotes hopefully get to see hybrid, scream anti venom carnage toxin and all the others

Oh my god YES. I didn’t even think of that! That’d be awesome!
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Maybe we'll finally see a Carnage buff.

But then again... maybe not.
    Maybe we'll finally see a Carnage buff.

But then again... maybe not.

I suspect he's being reworked soon. Nothing to base it on. Just a hunch.
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Sad part is without spiderman this movie is gonna suck. Bottom line. You really can't do venom without spidey. And SONY is trying to milk something they have no business doing even the average movie goer by now know if it isnt official MCU its worthless.
    Why this movie has so much potential and so much story to explore it could eventually go into agent venom and other potential storylines, yes you can do a venom movie without Spider-Man he has his own comics, and your last point have you watched avengers age of ultron that movie was beyond sh*t now good movies not done by mcu Logan, deadpool, amazing Spider-Man 1 and a few of the xmen movies people want to see there favourite comic book characters on the big screen like they have come right off the comicbook page meaning mostly R rating not the wusses the mcu has, now don’t get me wrong I love the mcu but they are not perfect they have messed up quite a few times like who created ultron and the entirety of civil war and with the whole Spider-Man in mcu they can’t add a character like venom or carnage because they are to violent so SONY might actually be doing everyone a favour if they can get him right, so just give it a chance.