**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SHOULD I MAX OUT MODOK's SIGNATURE LEVEL?

I just recently awakened my 5/50 MODOK, and I'm wondering how many people think I should pump signature stones into him. I put 25 in there to get it started, but I wasn't sure if I should save stones for a champ that benefits more from the awakening. I am really starting to enjoy questing with him... I can tear through every champ taking no damage.

SHOULD I MAX OUT MODOK's SIGNATURE LEVEL? 39 votes

YES
35% 14 votes
NO
64% 25 votes

Comments

• JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    Also looking for suggestions for this same dilemma.
    Bump
  • ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    I really appreciate your response @My_Superior, and @Jetenyo for binging the conversation back up.
    MODOK has been the best Boss for AW... I really love that guy... Lol
    Imo not even worth the awakening

Really?!?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    It doesn’t do much the only thing I can see it being useful in is if he was the boss and killed a few enemies and it’ll give him some block proficiency