**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam . Why would you put a broken champ in uncollected monthly quest ?

_GRINDER__GRINDER_ Posts: 538 ★★★
@Kabam Miike

It's already confirmed that Domino is able to bypass blocks and do serious damage . In this case shouldn't she be excluded from monthly quest .

People are going to say stop complaining about everything but why should I pay for revives when the AI is not following the intended algorithm .

People putting her in AW is something not in your hands . But this is. Why not bloody exclude her in monthly quests .

Comments

• There are some good videos out there that show you how to avoid the block break issue altogether. Some argue that the block break isn't real, and idk about that. It definitely seems like she does, but since I've adjusted how I fight her... I haven't had the issue at all.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Shady Decision for sure. Doesn't put a good look on Kabam
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    _GRINDER_ wrote: »
    It wasn't confirmed that she was breaking blocks. In fact, she isn't.
    The issue is that the player itself is trying to dodge middle her medium attack. Just don't try to do it and it's fine (this interaction was also supposed to be fixed with this last update).
    Lol . You're cute . I'll post a video link for you tomorrow

Post one of you breaking block while using her then ...
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Personally I try and avoid that medium altogether and just perry her charge. I never can pay attention to when she is lucky so I just don’t try and evade her projectile and take the block damage (solves that). It is really irritating when you go to evade and are just a hair too late and end up “blocking” that medium but since you’re swiping back it “breaks your block“. But if you just decide ahead of time that you’re going to take the block damage… I’ve never had her block break me…? Also, surprisingly, rocket is my MVP against her (6*) 😄
    The issue is that the player itself is trying to dodge middle her medium attack. Just don't try to do it and it's fine (this interaction was also supposed to be fixed with this last update).

Ah yes, because the abilities of the player and abilities of the AI are always exactly the same.

Cough cough evade-and-hit-at-the-same-time cough

You can actually do that you know? It just doesn't happen that frequently
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Ah yes, because the abilities of the player and abilities of the AI are always exactly the same.

You got a video of it?

You got a video of it?

As I said, its not something that happens frequently, but it does happen sometimes.
    And my phone is too old to record anything, so I have no way to do it
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

You got a video of it?

As I said, its not something that happens frequently, but it does happen sometimes.
    And my phone is too old to record anything, so I have no way to do it

Should I just take your word for it then?
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I found her to be the hardest fights in last month's EQ and this time it just had to be with buffet. :/
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★

Well if that’s the case it definitely was not fixed
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★

i'm pretty sure they did confirm it and cited that it had to do with her ability to stop abilities. kind of like how bw and any ability accuracy reducer used to break blocks due that ability.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    edited August 2018
    I just want to see a video of block break showing people’s thumbs playing. I am not saying block break doesn’t exist but I have not seen a single video showing players hands executing a correct block and it being broken. Until someone shows that there will always be speculation that player error is being confused with block break since everyone can replicate the player error part (trying to swipe back mid attack, releasing block early expecting a parry, etc)

A video just showing the game doesn’t provide any verdict of if block break is happening. I have seen videos of people trying to get block break to happen showing their thumbs and it never occurred. Doesn’t mean it can’t but Kabam in this instance probably needs all the input they can get if it is indeed occurring

• PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    To make money of course

Edit: they also don’t care
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    at least they haven't put the new iron man

Domino is much worse
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    why would we complain about you not doing great killing a champ?
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Uncollected difficulty is NOT supposed to be easy, hence there have to be some fights which are more challenging and can make a difference from between skill levels.

Domino is one of them. Hydra adaptoid seems to be another (although he is easy to beat).

Stop complaining that a champ you can’t beat is broken and learn how to counter it and how to play against it.