**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War Machine - why is he considered a poor champion?

Discuss

Comments

• Options
    titaniummorrotitaniummorro Posts: 11
    He's more tanky and defensive than offensive, and most of the time people judge a champ by their offense potential. For example take Nightcrawler, his evade and low crit make him poor for offense, so hes looked down upon. But in defense he's quite hard..similarly war machine relies on losing health and his main plus point is armour so he isn't very good when you play him.
  • Options
    YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    He's more tanky and defensive than offensive, and most of the time people judge a champ by their offense potential. For example take Nightcrawler, his evade and low crit make him poor for offense, so hes looked down upon. But in defense he's quite hard..similarly war machine relies on losing health and his main plus point is armour so he isn't very good when you play him.

My NC is an offensive beast! Those instant bleeds rack up Quite well
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    War machine is better defense. He's got decent attack power, I guess. But his bleed does about as much as Carnage's, and is terrible even when stacked 5 times by sp1. Sp2 does ok damage, but not enough. If you're really set on using him, I''d say the best tactic would be to wait for empty the clip, and use sp3. Does solid damage.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Cuz his sig only comes into play when you get hit. A lot.
    Decent bleeds, but not the big damage dealer many others are and really no special abilities to counter other champs.