**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost Rider fate seal and damnation not working correctly

@Kabam Miike I have experienced Ghost Riders fate seal and damnation not removing/preventing all buffs as per usual. Deadpool xforce power gain wasn't prevented and also 2 fights against 3.2 eq uncollected Jane Thor's regeneration wasn't nullified or prevented from being proced, see attached photo: xahcqce0dyv0.png

Please look into this. Thanks

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Angela sig gives her a chance for nullify abilities not work against her.
    Deadpool x-force power gain is not a buff.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★

Damnation power locks and heal blocks. Can’t tell from the picture, but the regen buff shouldn’t be doing anything even if it doesn’t get nullified.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

Damnation power locks and heal blocks. Can’t tell from the picture, but the regen buff shouldn’t be doing anything even if it doesn’t get nullified.

Yes ... It should stop the enemy from gaining power or healing, but it doesn't necessarily need to remove the effects, specially when they are passive abilities.
    For angela, she can still have the regen buff triggered, as long as she doesn't heal from it
  • LegionDestroierLegionDestroier Posts: 101
    edited August 2018
    Ghost Riders damnation applies fate seal, there should be no active buffs what so ever during it

6zpcghgrwi3q.png

I've user this effectively again deadpool many times before.. Deadpool still gained power while under damnation.. @Kabam Miike this is bugged. Please have it checked
  • StainsStains Posts: 26
    Old thread but same problem as OP. Just fought Angela in AQ. She had a regen on, applied fate seal but she still continued to heal, even though the fate seal successfully removed her armor. Bugged?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Stains said:

Old thread but same problem as OP. Just fought Angela in AQ. She had a regen on, applied fate seal but she still continued to heal, even though the fate seal successfully removed her armor. Bugged?

The chance to prevent nullify works seperately against each buff being nullified. So angela successfully prevented regen from being nullified, but failed to prevent armor from being nullified.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Omg... necrothread arises from the grave.

Anyway, NOTHING can prevent passives; however, their effects can be nullified.

I have no idea why this is such a hard concept.
  • Aryl said:

Omg... necrothread arises from the grave.

Anyway, NOTHING can prevent passives; however, their effects can be nullified.

I have no idea why this is such a hard concept.

Wrong mate. Angela's regen/armor buff's aren't passive... None the less there is no bug. I originally didn't have a full understanding how Angela worked.

Angela's signature ability allows each active buff she has to reduce nullify effects by 25% per active buff. This means sometimes all buffs won't be nullified. If the armor buff was nullified the regeneration buff would have been also. The passive resilience buff gives her the ability to regain an active regeneration buff anytime she doesn't have a regeneration buff when below 100% health. My OP was in error. This is because the regeneration buff was nullified, but the resilience passive buff meant she immediately gained another regeneration buff which confused me as I didn't know Angela's mechanics.