**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So... Riot, Scream and Toxin

ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
Riot is confirmed as the main villain in Venom and Toxin is all but confirmed. It looks like we know who we're getting over by Venom and Carnage.

Also, it's heavily hinted that Scream will be in the movie as well. I would rather Scream over Riot, honestly.

After all, Riot was a background character during Maximum Carnage while Scream was the only offspring to actually survive and have a future. It's possible they add Scream over Toxin, but I hope not.

Comments

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Just saw that Carnage will probably not be in the movie.
    edited August 2018
    Double post
    Just saw that Carnage will probably not be in the movie.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Venom is going to be like that spider-man movie that had way to many villains in it.
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    I thought this was going to be a post describing the forum behaviors.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    They better buff Venom and Carnage at least if they don't release a new Venom. Both are very undewhelming at this stage of the game and need some love.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Riot is confirmed as the main villain in Venom and Toxin is all but confirmed. It looks like we know who we're getting over by Venom and Carnage.

Also, it's heavily hinted that Scream will be in the movie as well. I would rather Scream over Riot, honestly.

After all, Riot was a background character during Maximum Carnage while Scream was the only offspring to actually survive and have a future. It's possible they add Scream over Toxin, but I hope not.

Read the title of the post, thought it was a suggestion as to what we should do to get Kabam’s attention
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Carnage will be introduced in the venom movie but will not have an actual role. It was already talked about in interviews that carnage will be a main role in the second venom movie.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I was hoping for Mania and Anti Venom in October but I’ll definitely take Riot and Scream.