**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

week 2 gwen event

anyone know when the next week opens?

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    8th august
  • Options
    GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76
    8th august

Feels like it's been ages since week 1 started.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    GlueNoClue wrote: »
    8th august

It’s easy to rush through, I have that same feeling haha.
    As if it’s waiting for new EQ
  • Options
    8th august

I explored all difficulties and i still feel it's taking too long to reach the second week lol
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    8th august

exactly and as its Monday I was like hmm maybe it starts 6pm tonight
  • Options
    omg realy

spf4df00trte.gif
  • Options
    omg realy

spf4df00trte.gif

Dramatic but I like it :D
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    This will be merged with the meme thread lols
  • Options
    I'm fine with the wait from week 2 onwards honestly. Gonna be busy exploring EQ+quickmatch grind just for exclusive versions of champions
  • Options
    I'm fine with the wait from week 2 onwards honestly. Gonna be busy exploring EQ+quickmatch grind just for exclusive versions of champions

quick match crystals start on the 8th also when the next weeks opens don't worry tho you have 5 weeks to 100%
  • Options
    edited August 2018

quick match crystals start on the 8th also when the next weeks opens don't worry tho you have 5 weeks to 100%

The only thing I'm worried about is the quests getting too difficult for me. I explored beginner to epic in 4 days lol the timing isn't a problem for me. Also have to do korg arena so that might delay my timing a bit depending on when it comes
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,768 ★★★★★
    8th august

9th, depending on your time zone.

• Options

The only thing I'm worried about is the quests getting too difficult for me. I explored beginner to epic in 4 days lol the timing isn't a problem for me. Also have to do korg arena so that might delay my timing a bit depending on when it comes
    This has already been cleared up there will be no significant change in difficulty only champs you have to fight some are harder than others.
  • Options
    Finally, week 2 is coming