**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Game down August 6 [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Shane17Shane17 Posts: 27
    I have been grinding this afternoon, I am 2000 points away from last milestone on cosmic solo event with an hour to go and once again, game is down. For how much money this game brings in, you can't update your servers? Seems odd.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    5 times in 24 hours, what a joke. Any decent company would apologise and give compensation, we are lucky if kabam acknowledge their error. One day business schools will use kabam as an example of how not to run a company
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    come on.... fix this or go down and tell us ahead of time. this mis and match **** has to go
  • CentlosCentlos Posts: 19
    cgdj3t5u2agj.png
    very nice! Every day the same Problem :smiley:
  • This game is just absolute trash now
  • LynnixLynnix Posts: 16
    I keep getting logged off and then again right now can't log in...i get there has to be maintenance but all day?
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
  • teucriteucri Posts: 16
    Down again.
  • Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    It's down once again...after playing for about 10mins.. wow
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    new normal .... right as AW getting started, may have caused a war death.

#PLEASEFIXYOURSERVERSKABAM
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    yzi5lp05wukd.jpg
  • BendyBendy Posts: 2,977 ★★★★★
    Can we get a bit of information about why the servers keep going down????
  • Shane17Shane17 Posts: 27
    So on top of the overheating issue that you have yet to compensate us for, will we be expecting compensation for this or will you say you will and never get back to us? Maybe you'll wait for another issue to present itself and think we will forget about the previous ones?
  • KARAKUURIKARAKUURI Posts: 14
    844deno01yme.jpg
    Still the same
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    again.....right at the end of an AW for us....we were on the losing end so now i guess we will never find out if we had a chance at tilting the battle. is this the 4th time today? Compensation time?
  • Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 156
    I have very bad connection with the game today. I would loose connection after playing for 15 or 20 minuets. Other members in my alliance said they saw the same thing. Is there something wrong with the servers today?
  • SomethingsomeSomethingsome Posts: 176
    edited August 2018
    I have to admit this **** bugs me a lot less since I abandoned alliance play. I have a life again and I can now go outside where this weird, bright, glowing gaseous orb is up in the sky...it's warm too. I can now ignore this game for hours and not be upset. Ironically, it's been a game changer.

I think I'm gonna go play some disc golf right now...
  • Rubber99Rubber99 Posts: 11
    dont be silly, its your connection. Kabams servers never go down...sheesh.
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    Down
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Scrape season and restart. This is insane
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    It's a long weekend in BC, so likely a skeleton support staff.
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    Down again
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    yerp... down once again... may have also cause an AW death.

#PLEASEFIXYOURSERVERSKABAM
  • while in war we were going for the last boss kill. 10 minutes left and this was our third and final boss for 3 100%. wonder how much of this BS we need to take before they do something. they can’t even fix there damn game my phone felt like it was going to melt earlier. if something happens to my phone kabam better break out there pocket books and refund every dime for my phone and for what i put into this game. i also want the credit for the win this war and the rewards for it.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,042 ★★★★★
    it's august 7 for me. can we have level up event frozen? almost reached rewards containing units, and I really should go to sleep now
  • BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    Is there any way to shut down the servers so you guts can work on the problems but keep the game up just turn off all competitive play if this isn't an option please just pull the plug and fix everything
This discussion has been closed.