**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best champs for sentinels AQ

RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
To begin with i dont have medusa as 4/5 * and im really sick of these passive defensive sentinels

What are the best champs for sentinels overall?

We do 5x5

Currently I have below maxed as 4*s

GR
MORDO
HYPE
QUAKE
BW
SL
CAP AM IW
Ultron
SW
BLADE

Comments

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Any of those except GR, Mordo and Blade.

Best of those are SL, Cap, Hype and BW.
  • dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    I'm a big fan of quake
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Blade with synergy is clearly a great option since they are villains.

Witch is good. Vision also, if you want to limit their specials.

Nebula shuts them off, as does Medusa.

Lots of champs can deal with them, it’s just getting used to their janky fighting style that is key.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    blade with gr synergy.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    I think ill try blade gr and sparky next aq round and see how it goes
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Quake absolutely shreds them. I use her over my blade for most sentinel fights
  • Afri4ColaAfri4Cola Posts: 28
    I use X-23 for most Sentinel fights in AQ. As they are bleed immune, she procs cruelty buffs dealing a good damage output.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Quake is bugged for me...dosent reliably do her heavies...sometimes i press heavy and she just stands there like a bum
  • medusa works well, blade with ghost rider, also hypeman
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i use daredevil so i forgot they fire specials, they are very easy with any champion after they were nerfed
  • NihungNihung Posts: 108
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    To begin with i dont have medusa as 4/5 * and im really sick of these passive defensive sentinels

What are the best champs for sentinels overall?

We do 5x5

Currently I have below maxed as 4*s

GR
    MORDO
    HYPE
    QUAKE
    BW
    SL
    CAP AM IW
    Ultron
    SW
    BLADE

@Rajuteda probably don't help you but for me Hulk and Medusa.

My Team in AQ at the moment is a maxed out Hulk 4* 5/5/, 5* Luke Cage 3/5 unawakened and for inbetween a maxed out 4* 5/5 Wolverine for non-sentinels and red ones.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    SL any day of the week.
    I have a 5* 4/55 Medusa doing 5x5 Map 5 AQ and ill still use the 4* version of StarLord