**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5☆ crystal odds

In my alliance there was constant winter soldier openings. I've never seen that before. Has to be a glitch.
cc5d2hd4k2uv.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Salvy4Salvy4 Posts: 84
    I'm trying to see if it's a repeat of one opening. It all happened at once.
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Well that's a major rip for whoever opened all those winter soldiers
  • Options
    There is a bug that sometimes shows up where one opening will show up multiple times, but there is a VERY SMALL chance that your Alliance really got a lot of Winter Soldiers!
  • Options
    HammertronMK26HammertronMK26 Posts: 8
    Kabam mike I have opened 16 5* crystals and the 2nd one was starlord so ever since I've been not bothering with the featured in the hope of duping starlord, so 14 crystals later and no starlord and tonight i get spider Gwen which is a whole new low for me with 5* openings when other members of the alliance constantly get decent pulls and I always get ****, surely there's something wrong with my account
  • Options
    HammertronMK26HammertronMK26 Posts: 8
    It's just frustrating that's all when I know that with the champs I get it makes the content so much harder to complete, haven't attempted LOL because I haven't got the right champs to try, I just wish there were better odds
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I don't get any good pulls. I tried 3 times for a champ that was added in June and I pulled 2 cyclops (Xavier) and a guilly. I have 8 t2 alphas and no good 5*
  • Options
    Check this out, i have a 5☆ tech awakening gem. But no 5☆ techs. I've been holding that one for awhile
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    It's just frustrating that's all when I know that with the champs I get it makes the content so much harder to complete, haven't attempted LOL because I haven't got the right champs to try, I just wish there were better odds

You have a 5 star star lord but not a 4 star? That's pretty crazy, LOL was pretty easy with a 4 star this week.
  • Options
    I only have a 3☆ SL.
  • Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Visual bug, alliance mate got a P2099 from his Marvelous crystal and it spammed 6 times