Options

Gladiator Hulk vs. Captain America (IW) - which to rank 4 first? (both duped)

Been fortunate to dupe both GHulk and Cap (IW) but like all of you find myself in a T2 crunch. (still hoping for rank down tickets)

My current rank 4 and 5's are:
Star-Lord (5)(duped)
Guilly (4)
Quake (4)
Hawkeye (4)

I'm thinking stand-alone the Ghulk could be awesome, but Cap with Quake and Hawkeye should be amazing. Thoughts?

Gladiator Hulk vs. Captain America (IW) - which to rank 4 first? (both duped) 27 votes

Gladiator Hulk
51%
Alex_sc11teekqbm3eppsBaseballs14dMy_SuperiorBahamutJackbrooks2580Ebbi23987Shadow_PhoneixMitchell35V1PER1987Josep6897WhathappenedEkst4zy 14 votes
Cap America (IW)
48%
DrOctavius2_2buffajrGrafikdevAspareNamelezTinoMiazeezee57Josefine4Erock1XxOriginalxXPbishopDylanphileAwsomediabrine 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    edited August 2018
    Cap America (IW)
    Don’t get me wrong I like ghulk but I look at him like a situational champ specially his damage lacks compared to Cap IW but if you gonna throw cap on that team of yours probably try to bring a cosmic as well & why rank hulk you have my girl quake who’s always parrying her opponent which cap IW will help with that weakness buff
  • Options
    Aztecan22Aztecan22 Posts: 8
    I had the same thought on the need for a cosmic, have an unduped Medusa waiting in the wings.