**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the most confusing champ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    There’s usually a YouTube video on each champ where someone explains their game play. It has helped me many times.
  • Options
    I don’t understand NC. His evades are like no other evades, like Ender Draco said, they make my head spin. His evades mess me up, but no other champions evades do. Weird, right?
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    FineDog wrote: »
    I find a lot of the newer champs confusing. The old ones like Hawkeye have no weird abilities and their specials are very straight forward. A lot of the new ones are like "Passive: every 7 seconds, gain a permanent X that has no effect. If struck five times in a row while at 3 X, all X are converted into one Y, which increases a random attribute by 23% for 9 seconds." It makes the champs interesting I guess but sometimes it's just hard to follow these weird, Rube Goldberg abilities.

This.

Specifically champs like IWIM and Domino.

I could only imagine what the ability profile would look like if one of the OG champs like Wolverine or Colossus were added now...
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I dont understand beast
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Easily She-Hulk, still can’t figure out her gimmick
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    The hamsters in the servers, you never know when they are going to hit you where it counts.
  • Options
    SPIDERMANANTMANSPIDERMANANTMAN Posts: 175
    I think night crawler he is always teleporting and I can never beat him.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Proxima. Mostly because her missions look the same and that’s her whole shtic
  • Options
    NoTaxTeaNoTaxTea Posts: 84
    i dont understand why i still cant find invisible woman what am i missing

Huh? Invisible Woman is right there!

where is there?
    jipgh5bqe3kz.png

Rightbhere is there don't u see

• Options
    Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    edited August 2018
    Hulk Ragnarok. Still can't understand how SMASH and his sig ability works...
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Beast, DocOc, MODOK, Sentry
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    Korg, does his feet emits fragrance which shuts down all abilities?

• Options
    Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 ★★
    The most confusing champ of all time is... She-Hulk. Cause nobody understands her sig ability and nobody knows why she's in the contest ^^
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Who is your guy's champ that you just don't understand? Mine is Taskmaster

I agree, taskmaster does have a very confusing signature ability so yeah taskmaster is the most confusing hands down