**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If they had to remove one feature from the game...

2»

Comments

• MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    The game in its entirely..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

I find it hard to believe you want the game to disappear when you're here on the Official Forum, commenting.
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314

I find it hard to believe you want the game to disappear when you're here on the Official Forum, commenting.

I just put my opinion, doesn’t mean I have to enjoy it, i don’t even have the game in my phone
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Chat
    No one uses this except child molesters and molesters who are also happen to be children themselves still
  • Auto damage.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Chat

I just put my opinion, doesn’t mean I have to enjoy it, i don’t even have the game in my phone

So, you don't enjoy your own opinion? You hang out and post on a forum for a game that you don't even play?
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Prestige
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Dungeons
    Loken4000 wrote: »
    LOL is openly money grabbing and only serves to widen the gap between the Whales and the Free to Play players

I wish I had thought of using money. I could have saved all that time I spent doing arena for the free units I used on my labyrinth run.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    T4CC Random Exchange Crystals
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    No one uses this except child molesters and molesters who are also happen to be children themselves still

Probably the one thing that could get me way further in the game is if I used a chat app for alliance stuff. But fortunately, (unfortunately?) I am not addicted enough to do that. Idk it just doesn’t sit right with me that I’m using one app for another app