**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHICH SMARTPHONE IS THE BEST TO USE TO PLAY MCOC ????

Porky_CaPorky_Ca Posts: 72
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Hey guy's and gal's this is a good question that may come up from time to time got any idea's......Boo Hoo my Droid died on my this morning and i will have to get a new phone quickly so this question topic came to mind ......Oink love to hear your comments on this pressing subject if you may B)B)B)

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    stop winking at me its creepy and an iphone dont wink would be perfect for you
  • Porky_CaPorky_Ca Posts: 72
    Grimmbanana Posts: 187 9:37AM
    stop winking at me its creepy and an iphone dont wink would be perfect for you.

Thanks sir....hmm who's winking ??? o:)
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Porky_Ca wrote: »
    Grimmbanana Posts: 187 9:37AM
    stop winking at me its creepy and an iphone dont wink would be perfect for you.

Thanks sir....hmm who's winking ??? o:)

you know what you did!!
  • Porky_CaPorky_Ca Posts: 72
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    In truth there isn’t a good phone as each device is random. A good example of this picture would be having 10 people have iPhone 8... 4 of them have lags, many tons of problems despite iPhone 8 being the newest, the other 6 have zero problems, maybe a small lags but nothing to serious.

10 people have Samsung s9 while 5 of them have lags and all that while the other 5 have no issues.

It is very random for each