**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So, why is VOID a god?

ADDIS0NADDIS0N Posts: 1,018 ★★★★
edited August 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I remember seeing at least two or three recent posts from people asking why VOID is god-tier... Honestly, I understand this because his true value isn't very apparent when he's not in the right kind of fight.

Anyway, I already finished 100% completion of Uncollected EQ and was working on Master, when I decided to capture some video to showcase VOID a little bit. I hope this helps people who aren't aware of his power or who still might be on the fence about him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KONbnB0rqDE

As you can see, VOID not only stops power gain, he REVERSES it. He not only stops regen, he REVERSES it. All while applying pretty constant, significant damage.

Super cool stuff, ESPECIALLY when you're up against an opponent that relies on power gain and regen mechanics that make them a royal PITA, like the Hydra Adaptoid.

Full disclosure, here... I didn't use VOID at all against Uncollected Hydra Adaptoid. I used the Ronan method. Not only am I lazy, but my intercept skills aren't the best and that "unblockable below 20% health" is some BS I just didn't want to deal with. But, with that being said, VOID would be a fantastic option for people who have much better intercepting skills than I do, because once you get "Fear of the VOID" and that regen starts, that Hydra Adaptoid won't last very long.

Once I get all of my completion for all difficulties out of the way, I might revisit the Uncollected fight with VOID to see how well I can do.

Cheers!

SIDE NOTE: Tons of missed parries in this fight... what's up with that?

Comments

• Options
    HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    I used my 4* 5/50 Void against the UC Adaptoid. And he did really well and I managed to one shot him on my last try. It definitely takes some practice, especially that last 25% but it is doable. My Void sig is also only 3 so a higher sig might have an easier time.
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Because I'm Batman
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Dang, I need a Void!
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Parry has been broken since last update. You might connect parry 75% of the time