**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about the 5* crystal

I'm not exactly too new to this game, but still have trouble understand the description of "award". With the 15000 5* shard crystal, it says on the description, that we have a chance to be "awarded" with the featured champ, in this case, punisher 2099. So does it mean that if I pop up a crystal, I get a basic champ, and then a possibility of getting punisher 2099 as a reward? meaning, I get two champs for one crystal?

I don't think Kabam would be so generous, but thought I still check here.
By the way, is punisher 2099 worth having?
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    No, you only get one champ...not two...
  • Options
    ChallengerChallenger Posts: 38
    Solswerd wrote: »
    No, you only get one champ...not two...

thanks, then I don't think I'll waste 5000 on probability, 5* shards don't come easily. I'll just dupe some "useless" champs, hah.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    I tend to stick with the 10k crystal myself...
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Challenger wrote: »
    thanks, then I don't think I'll waste 5000 on probability, 5* shards don't come easily. I'll just dupe some "useless" champs, hah.

There are many good ones in the basic pool, and the featured 5* only has about 1:5 chance to pull the featured one. It's meant for older players who already have a handful of basic 5*
  • Options
    JayT1996JayT1996 Posts: 95
    edited July 2017
    No lol you have a RARE Chance at a featured champ that's all it means , I wish it worked like that buddy but naw
  • Options
    ZENZEN Posts: 151
    If you have enough 5* champs, I would say gamble to 5* featured champs. Im 1 out of 4 on featured champs. My first two was AntMan and duped him...LOL. The last two, AA and Guillotine. Yesterday duped Guillotine with basic 5*... Will open another featured 5* when Iceman will become available.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Good stuff will come to the 10k 5* shards crystal soon. Save that crystal for as long as you can.