**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is about arenas

ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
When I play 3v3 in arenas, opponent gets harder but when I watch streams on grinding in arenas Channel:ContestChampion.It seems to be at normal difficulty.Please help me if you know how I could do the same.Thanks for your attention

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    The difficulty level gradually increases from round 5 till 15. It becomes easier from round 16 onwards.

General recommendation is to use the sandwich method, 2 strong and 1 weak to lower the total champs PI.
  • Options
    ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    The difficulty level gradually increases from round 5 till 15. It becomes easier from round 16 onwards.

General recommendation is to use the sandwich method, 2 strong and 1 weak to lower the total champs PI.

So is it from 5 till 15 I use anyone
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Should be from 6th round, use one very weak champ.

• Options
    TragicTragic Posts: 16
    Just Google "mcoc infinite streak arena" you'll find all you want there 🤘
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Clatonius wrote: »
    When I play 3v3 in arenas, opponent gets harder but when I watch streams on grinding in arenas Channel:ContestChampion.It seems to be at normal difficulty.Please help me if you know how I could do the same.Thanks for your attention

Every arena has its own "infinite streak" pattern.
    Google them and follow them. Your life will get much, much easier.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I've noticed something in the 3* featured arena. So when i reach ×3 multiplier and i only use max out 3 stars, i get kangs team and thanos team, and that goes on for most of the arena, occasionally giving me real players. But when i use a few 3/30s at multiplier ×3 before my max outs, i never get kangs team or thanos team. Not complaining about it I'm just saying
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Or just use only r5 of 4* collection till you reach streak 20+ and then do r5, r3 and r3 to avoid deathsquad/deathmatch.
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    @WingTSE try r5,r3, r3 and you’ll accumulate more points. When running out of r5 then replace them with r4. You allow your r5 4* collection to take its time to refresh which in turn allows you to play unlimited. This method allowed me to do 800k points in 2 hours without suicide.