**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down Aug. 9 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    Anujkewl wrote: »
    How will we be able to complete aq map5 with this maintenance @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra

yes!! yes!!! we also are in aw map5...
  • JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    Waited 40 minutes to play before I had to get back to work. Wasted energy and wasted arena time.
  • 1mad11mad1 Posts: 5
    How does kabam differentiate multiple accounts and account sharing or piloting.
    I’ve 3 accounts in the same alliance. My alliance is punished 3 times with reduction of war rating, points and war tier. One of my accounts was banned for 1 week When I contacted support I get the same copy paste answer. It’s irritating. If it’s sharing all the three accounts should be banned. Why only 1. What kinda logic does kabam use to say this is wrong. No where it is mentioned that I can’t have multiple accounts. No where it is mentioned that I can’t have all my accounts in the same alliance. Is there someone from kabam who can answer me and set the things right for my alliance.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Rhino
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Can't really do this. But I think a 24 hour ban to let us figure it out on our own is sufficient. It could be the officer or the leader who does the cheating also. Keep it in mind
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    It's only about 5am for them so I hope they are aware of the situation
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    I got warning posting in the forum because of repeat talking about this. Thanks for your post. We need more visibility on similar topic to make everybody aware on the situation.

I fed up with how they respond my post. And they don’t reply to my message when I PM them
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    30 minite timers!!
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    good morning every kabam
  • Shane17Shane17 Posts: 27
    This is just a joke now. Game down.
  • Can't login now
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    But if the problem IS your connection and you DON'T check, you won't be able to load the game later either. Which is why they ask you to check your connection...
  • That's had to be a practical joke
  • AparlakAparlak Posts: 1
    My will to play this game is dwindling with each time server goes down.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    All these server issues are happening to distract us from heating issues....they think we’re goldfish
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Kabam.
    This is truly outrageous, don't you think too?
    Emergency, scheduled and now probably everyone's connection is garbage.
    I'm not asking for compensation or anything(although you do ought to give) but FIX THIS. Just please fix this mess.
    I don't think it'll take long if things go on like this that you invite a boycott- a real boycott.
  • Renown10Renown10 Posts: 4
    Bad luck to everyone affected, get over it. We are working to fix the known issue
  • Less funny, more sad and aggravating
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
  • MicarMicar Posts: 1
    fix it kabam it's down I erased the data of the game because I thought it was an error but when I opened it again it was the same error so if it's a emergency maintenance you should write it
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Omni wrote: »
    All these server issues are happening to distract us from heating issues....they think we’re goldfish

It’s mandatory cool down time. Good point they are just looking out
  • StonedmanStonedman Posts: 2
    What going on with the connection..
    Time and time again there's "problems" with my connection.
    Why is it that I can go and do anything and everything on the Net yet log into MCOC.

It ain't my connection. It's your **** service...
    Sort the problem, admit it, give us something as an apology.

You're a bunch of idiots
  • Game down for me too.
  • LegionDestroierLegionDestroier Posts: 101
    @Kabam Miike Just been on to get the first 3 milestones of basic and 4* feature arenas before sleep and game down. Kabam you owe me compo for missing out
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    If they wont/cant reveal the name, then how about just auto-remove the player(s) from the alliance.

If it's the leader involved, not sure... auto-promote one of the officers to leader?
  • TrolololTrololol Posts: 5
    WTFFFF
This discussion has been closed.