**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

about science champions

just unfortunate got "another" 5* science awaken gem after LOL , yes there is 2 now sitting in my items room, and actually there is no champion worth to use on . did kabam notice that now the science class is the weakest among all class ? every other class with "god tier" characters and bunch of "good tier " ones , and science with only hulk in "good" tier and yj in "OK" tier but bunch of garbage like Luke GP AM she hulk RH..., in my opinion most of them just use for synergy system . is science character design department the abandoned one by kabam ?
or maybe it just a hint for me to quit this game :neutral:

Comments

• Options
    asia2kasia2k Posts: 9
    *unfortunately
  • Options
    ZENZEN Posts: 151
    edited July 2017
    You missing out 5* SpiderMan. He's great defensive champ in AW and good utility champ, too. I finished Act 5.2. using him..
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Use it on quake when she gets added to the 5* crystal soon, she is semi-god tier when duped. She doesn't need to touch anything to kill things.
  • Options
    these champions can be rate as good but simply good like hulk.science lack of great or god tier characters . see if there is chance let u trade an og spider or quake with a iceman or GP or SL hyperion AV VD, what's UR choice ? yes I'll, without hesitate
  • Options
    OwGssOwGss Posts: 81
    everyone glorifies god tier term... it's ridiculous... every champ is decent in its own unique way... hulk is very strong for AQ, I would live to have him in a 5* and he synergies well with other champs for AW defense... yellow jacket sting is nasty and Spider-Man is amazing... you beat LOL to get a gem? Be happy since most of us only have it unlocked to dream of attempting it only!
  • Options
    I know she can charge heavy to do damage without give opponent energy ,but that's really sucks if u facing a aggressive enemy , u r easily get to the Corner and die , I didn't see many top player chose her as main attack team or do quests ,and she is weak as a defender .for energy control I'd rather Go for magik DV phylock vision
  • Options
    thx man , I'm glad I got LOL done . I'm just saying a truth that science class is shabby compare with other classes .not a bit but much behind others