**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When are 7 stars coming

It's been so long since 6*s came where are the 7*s??

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    7 stars will come to the constest maybe in 2020
  • psol1972psol1972 Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    Ainda temos dificuldade de conseguir 5* um por mês fazendo os eventos e arenas.
    6* com muita sorte deve levar 1 ano para conseguir um, precisa primeiro reduzir o tempo para pelo menos 4 meses para um 6*, aí poderemos pensar em 7*.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    when your bank account is empty
    #ChaChing
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Some players were ready to quit when 6 stars were introduced and it essentially made 4 stars obsolete. Hopefully 7 stars will never be introduced.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    They will be. Just like Marvel future fight.
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    Chill... 6 stars just came out this year
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★

5* werent even a yr old when they announced 6* i expect the same for 6* lol
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    When 6* Blade is coming. I maxed out my 5* already.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    If they do it better be a completely different pool of champs. All brand new and none of them are trash. Other than that, I don’t want to keep pulling The same champs and get demoralized time and time again. What am I gonna do with 6* DD? Let him collect dust until I collect his 7* version and let that one collect dust.
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    January 30th
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I would say look for an announcement on 7* champs in about a year. Final Act 7 maybe a new LOL and a Hall of Fame event.

Who knows what Kabam is up to, sometimes it looks like they are just making stuff up as they go along.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Here's the thing. If they wanna keep the game going as long as they want to it's not going to stop at 7* probably not at 10* either. Act 7 will just be the start of a new non collector storyline.
  • KOKCKOKC Posts: 49
    I've heard from a reliable source (insider information) the 7* champs are going to be released early 2019 to spring 2019.
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Yes this is a joke

• IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Voltolos wrote: »
    IanMoone wrote: »

Amazing. Every word you just said was wrong

Well when it turns out to be true come find me and then i will accept your apology lmao
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    i predict January since 6 stars came out then...
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Voltolos wrote: »

Amazing. Every word you just said was wrong

Well when it turns out to be true come find me and then i will accept your apology lmao

5* were more than a year old when they announced 6* stars and there are reasons why 7* would take longer than 6* because 6* have 3 currently unreacheable ranks while 5* only had 2 when they were released
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    7* will probably be 2020 when the second half of act 6 is released.