**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My big chance

Dear kabam, I'm currently trying to complete and explore 100% of an event quest (Gwenpool goes to the movies: Heroic, Master&Epic) *tho chap 3&4 aren't available yet*. But some champions are required to unlock gates and I do not have 1 of them (iron patriot). Please can you do something about it? This is my chance to get my first 5* champion so please please do something about it. Help :(

* I opened all my previously saving crystals hoped to get an iron patriot but luck wasnt on my side.
* just so u know English isn't my first language

Comments

• Daniel930702Daniel930702 Posts: 51
    Do the quick match arena for the 2* cinematic cx
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Dear kabam, I'm currently trying to complete and explore 100% of an event quest (Gwenpool goes to the movies: Heroic, Master&Epic) *tho chap 3&4 aren't available yet*. But some champions are required to unlock gates and I do not have 1 of them (iron patriot). Please can you do something about it? This is my chance to get my first 5* champion so please please do something about it. Help :(

* I opened all my previously saving crystals hoped to get an iron patriot but luck wasnt on my side.

lmao......please tell me you are trolling
  • KSseulKSseul Posts: 6
    Lol I

Lol I wish I was. Never thought that one day I would want Iron Patriot so desperately :neutral:
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Lol I

Lol I wish I was. Never thought that one day I would want Iron Patriot so desperately :neutral:

so you live under a rock ok...well do quickmatch and you will get cinematic 2 star crystals and iron patriot is in those and collect about 60 of them and just open...enjoy
  • KSseulKSseul Posts: 6
    Lol I

so you live under a rock ok...well do quickmatch and you will get cinematic 2 star crystals and iron patriot is in those and collect about 60 of them and just open...enjoy

Damn you're right. I'm such an idiot -__-
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    That’s the only bad thing, this event is giving people their first ever five stars
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    That’s the only bad thing, this event is giving people their first ever five stars

I think you need to be over level 40? To do the epic one. They should have at least 1 during the state of the game now.