**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My 5* luck finally changed

After pulling a ton of memes and very mediocre characters, I did a double 5* opening after beating act 5 for the first time. I pulled Angela and Elektra. I know they aren’t god tiers, but pretty good Demi goddesses. I was wondering which I should invest resources into (I have no god tiers and my luck was pretty bad so I’m probably going to r4 one of these two).

Comments

• Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Jiren1234_ wrote: »
    After pulling a ton of memes and very mediocre characters, I did a double 5* opening after beating act 5 for the first time. I pulled Angela and Elektra. I know they aren’t god tiers, but pretty good Demi goddesses. I was wondering which I should invest resources into (I have no god tiers and my luck was pretty bad so I’m probably going to r4 one of these two).

Angela I’d say. I have a r4 Electra as I had similar problems with you pulling bad champs and while she did really well for me for a long time I don’t use her much anymore
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Jiren1234_ wrote: »

Angela has crazy base damage compared to Elektra but Elektra has clutch ability reduction and damage over time so their both great options 🙂