**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Game down? [Merged Treads]

1789101113»

Comments

• LadoilitriiLadoilitrii Posts: 36
    Life is like a box of chocolates. You'll never know what u'll get!
  • Once more yeehaw
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Thank you
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Well played, sir!
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Hooray, finishing AQ is now impossible. First time we won’t finish a map in probably several months. I love wasted donations.
  • Going to be another 10K battle chips wasted for T4 arena and not even get them!!!
  • How many times since yesterday at least 5 or 6? This is getting a bit ridiculous
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Love how after the server comes back up when I try to restart an arena fight I actually won right before the server crashed, I get an automatic loss and and a message that says "Oops looks like there was a network problem." No s**t, you think so?
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    This is out of hand ! All these maintanence issues are costing real money ! Sick and tired of losing health and burning units only to have it repeat !!!!

You need to refund units or the player base needs to report this to Apple/Google. It's it rip off to loose items due to screwed and striking server hamsters !
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Unable to finish AQ due to the outage. Good times
  • NabiletyNabilety Posts: 54
    edited August 2018
    Their slogan: "Please check your connection!"
    Seriously though, it's disheartening to see what a joke this game has become... One would think with time they'd learn from their mistakes, but they don't even put effort into it.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    1vmy0p544yzz.jpeg
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    I want to 100% aq ffs
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    How is this not worse than 12.0?

Can anyone explain this to me?

The conglomeration of issues of 19.0 and 19.1 make 12.0 look like summoner appreciation month.

12.0 was an intentional and deceitful action by Kabam. This doesn't look to be either of those things, just poor network design bad code. Don't get me wrong, it does still suck but I just don't think they are doing any of this with intent.

The biggest issue with 12.0 was that they actually sold specific packages for Doctor Strange, Thor and I think Wolverine along with several other rank up and sig stones packages that were not as directly tied to any specific champ but were heavily used on those three, BW, SW, Ultron, etc as they were all widely regarded as the top champs for their respective classes in the game at that time. They did all of this just before announcing the nerfs and 12.0. It was the single most shadiest thing they have ever done on a long list of shady things to put it mildly.

These server and bug issues are annoying, but not nearly the same thing.They really need some redundancy on their network.Fault them for ignorance here perhaps as most if not all of these outages could be avoided with better network infrastucture, qa on their code updates but they aren't intentionally trying to make this happen. They lose money too when the game is down or half the player base can't login without setting their phones on fire.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    OKAYGang wrote: »

The conglomeration of issues of 19.0 and 19.1 make 12.0 look like summoner appreciation month.

12.0 was an intentional and deceitful action by Kabam. This doesn't look to be either of those things, just poor network design bad code. Don't get me wrong, it does still suck but I just don't think they are doing any of this with intent.

The biggest issue with 12.0 was that they actually sold specific packages for Doctor Strange, Thor and I think Wolverine along with several other rank up and sig stones packages that were not as directly tied to any specific champ but were heavily used on those three, BW, SW, Ultron, etc as they were all widely regarded as the top champs for their respective classes in the game at that time. They did all of this just before announcing the nerfs and 12.0. It was the single most shadiest thing they have ever done on a long list of shady things to put it mildly.

These server and bug issues are annoying, but not nearly the same thing.They really need some redundancy on their network.Fault them for ignorance here perhaps as most if not all of these outages could be avoided with better network infrastucture, qa on their code updates but they aren't intentionally trying to make this happen. They lose money too when the game is down or half the player base can't login without setting their phones on fire.

Problem with 19.0 is it permanently damage devices costing into the thousands. Kinda worse
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★

You’re right that this issue, as opposed to 12.0, is clearly not intentional. However, it’s impossible to refute that this sort of calamitous server insanity has had a far greater impact on the player base than 12.0 ever did. At least we could log on during 12.0; we could still keep up with events and arenas and we didn’t miss out on rewards. The money we spent wasn’t instantly rendered moot. Now I’m stuck staring at the pretty loading screen, wasting energy, missing out on AQ, and losing points in arena.
    edited August 2018
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Problem with 19.0 is it permanently damage devices costing into the thousands. Kinda worse

No doubt, I'm not defending them and I fully understand your point. But they still didn't do this on purpose. The question I responded to was how 19.0/1 is not worse? IMO 12.0 was intentional and pre meditated so it is worse. 19.0/1 is due to incompetence/ignorance. I guess there is no right answer, they are both pretty bad in very different ways.
    Fives wrote: »

You’re right that this issue, as opposed to 12.0, is clearly not intentional. However, it’s impossible to refute that this sort of calamitous server insanity has had a far greater impact on the player base than 12.0 ever did. At least we could log on during 12.0; we could still keep up with events and arenas and we didn’t miss out on rewards. The money we spent wasn’t instantly rendered moot. Now I’m stuck staring at the pretty loading screen, wasting energy, missing out on AQ, and losing points in arena.

If you weren't missing out on any rewards after 12.0 then you were way more skilled than 90% of the player base. Maps 5 and 6 were literally undoable for top alliances that were doing them every week before the update.Iceman on the monthly quest in 12.0 made the Symbiod this month look like a cake walk. It was only after the boycott that changes were made and difficult parts of the game became playable again. Anyways, I'm not disagreeingthat this current situation is bad too. Honestly I'm not sure which is worse. Both are very bad I guess but for very different reasons.
  • JD76JD76 Posts: 1
    Really tired of playing this game based on Kabam’s outage issues, instead of when I want too.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Fives wrote: »

If you weren't missing out on any rewards after 12.0 then you were way more skilled than 90% of the player base. Maps 5 and 6 were literally undoable for top alliances that were doing them every week before the update.Iceman on the monthly quest in 12.0 made the Symbiod this month look like a cake walk. It was only after the boycott that changes were made and difficult parts of the game became playable again. Anyways, I'm not disagreeingthat this current situation is bad too. Honestly I'm not sure which is worse. Both are very bad I guess but for very different reasons.

That iceman honestly wasn’t that bad

• SanficoSanfico Posts: 9
    How many times d game down in past days, weeks.... :s